Reviews for Evenstar
0Bobcat0 chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
Hmm, my favorite character...I have to say, Apple! Her personality has a spunk to it that really speaks to me. I loved her in the first book, especially for putting the bracelet on Lucifer and Dahlia! She seems strong,a great warrior, but still a gentle level headed side with a love of fun and games! Is that a good reason? Either way your books are some of my favorite works of all time now! :) Thank you for the extremely enjoyable reads I have acquired from them!
Anehalia chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
The fall is kind of a sad story. Poor Belial. I can't wait till you can update again.
Anehalia chapter 20 . 11/24/2011
I will say that I thought Ladriam was around for the creation of humans and for all the others wings being torn off, but this also makes sense. I always find it interesting when my idea of what the hints are hinting at isn't actually what happens. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anehalia chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
The boredom of everyone waiting is kind of interesting. I am really enjoying the stories in the memories. I can't think of much more to write right now. Are you going to try and get your stories professionally published, or stick to amazon (just curious)?
Anehalia chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
they are all so cute and innocent as young angels.
Anehalia chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
Poor Dahlia. Shes kind of dead and kind of alive. I like the bad ass Lucifer. He is awesome!

I am glad to finally see the memories. I bet it will answer a whole lot of questions, it already has started to answer questions. I a recommending your stories to my friends. :)
0bobcat0 chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
I fall in love every new chapter you make.
Blondiej1 chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
And about damn time too.

Too bad Lucifer has a REALLY BAD temper, otherwise it would have been perfect. But what exactly is perfect?

Anyway I loved this chapter because we get to see all our friends not just half of them. Until next time.

Sarah

A.K.A. Blondiej1
Blondiej1 chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
AWWWWWWWW This is such a great chapter we learn so much about Furcas and Paimon's history which is something that we have been waiting to find out about. Well I just wanted to say that Pamion and Furcas are perfect for each other! You also did a great job at staging the action I normally cannot follow action sequences but I've never had that problem with your writing so to me that's an accomplishment at least. Until Next Time!

Sarah,

A.K.A. Blondiej1
Anehalia chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
I love Paimon and Furcas. They are both insanely cool. Poor Furcas. I love Paimon's power, I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
Blondiej1 chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
How many wings does Uriel have and wouldn't ripping just one off cause him to fall cause when they ripped only one of Leo's off he started to fall. Or is that why gabriel and Michael came down to get him so quickly? I thought you would like to know that in both of the stories about angels I am reading Michael is an ass even thou one is set up as heaven being the good side.

Well this was a great chapter and I cannot wait for the next one. Until next time.

Sarah

A.k.a. blondiej1
Anehalia chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
It was bloody, but I think it was only fair that Uriel got what was due to him. Poor Paimon and Furcas.
Anehalia chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
I reviewed Morningstar on Amazon for you, I am Franny on there. :) (hope you like the review)

I love Belial's distraction. The costumes (best word I can think of to describe them) were really cool. I love the knife headdress. Th imagery was awesome.

I think the best part was Belial taking over all the humans and setting then out on phoenix. That city is nasty.
smurge chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
In this chapter, we learn that most of the Archangels are jerkwads, Lucifer and Ladriam historically have had freaky sex and we all need to get lamins. I love this book.
Anehalia chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
You might hurt your charries, but I think that is what makes your story so amazingly good. You are not afraid to be realistic. I love it! They are all so amazing and lovable, I could see why you love them.