Reviews for i'll be good enough
narrowskies chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
this is brilliant, darling. :)

i like the way you make me imagine it, i can picture her {you, whoever it is} throwing her head back and just shouting that out to the skies and, just awesome, the way you can convey so much in so little words. :)

keep writing, lovely.

always,

summer
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love this. So much. I can relate to it so strongly, just.. wanting to be good enough. I hope that, one day, people hear - not just your voice - but all voices that scream this out. And one day, they will hear. And they will care.

Truly great work.

If you have a moment going free, please check out some of my stuff :) If you have a little more than a moment, please leave a review :)
codes and keys chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this is beautiful, you really capture the feelings.
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow, beautiful! Really captures the atmosphere and the feelings Very relatable! I love this one:)
tea and vintage jumpers chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Kaye, stop being so wonderful at writing, it depresses me ;)

This is perfect and wonderful and... gaa.

(I wish I could find something to pick you up on, but it's perfect :P )

And like Bri said, I was sitting here going, 'yeah, that's me' :)

Brillant, darling :)

- Dee x
between stars chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Ugh. Okay.

No seriously, I love this to freaking pieces, twin, cause you just described everything that everyone wants - to be good enough - in such a gorgeous way, and it's so relatable. It just tugs at the heartstrings, you know, and you nod your head while reading this poem like , "yeah, that's me". You know?

And you touched on one of my most favourite things to think about - the fact of insignificance. I love it, I find it such a scary thing to think about and you just wrote is amyzingly.

Great work, girl, as per ushe! Now I'm off to ff to review your drabbles :)

Have a lovely evening!