Reviews for Jump and Fall
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 24 . 3/23
Please please please let this be the first thing you update if you ever come back... The cliff hanger... well I'm glad it even got to this because I've been rooting for this threesome to happen from the beginning! Love your stories don't leave your readers! I beg!
my poor toaster chapter 8 . 1/21
OMG STORMY AHHH I JUST DIED I WASNT EVEN WATCHING DR WHO THE FIRST TIME I READ THAT A/N
ramblingrobin chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
Damn. That was amazing. This is going right into my favorites. I loooooved the threesome, I even wish it was longer. I wish there was more to this story.
French Girl chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
Please forgive my awful English ! I'm French (but I think you got it by the nickname I used as a guest) but I found your story just astonishing ! (Yeah, that's kind of word-game but anyway I'm not very sure 'word-game' is the proper word... It's just that in French I'm used to say 'jeux de mot' and the exact translation for it is 'word-game'. However, isn't it very brave of me to try to make you laugh when I'm just a foreigner ?)

Let's go back to the point. I completely fall in love with your story, it's damn-well written and please don't think this compliment isn't worth anything because I'm French and so I can't judge a perfect story and I wouldn't make the difference between a terrible one and Shakespeare- It just isn't true ! Or at least I'd like to think it isn't.

Seems that there is a tricky part of me that can't talk about the same thing for very long, sorry. And I'm writing this review from my phone so even if it's a very smart one (huhu) there is a huge chance that the errors are getting bigger and bigger.

Again, I'm skipping off the real subject. Huh, I understand so completely Ash, because as a reader, before one or two chapter, I wasn't at all able to make a choice between Rory and Tyson (I KNOW it sounds like something racist but I just can't imagine a white man called Tyson, but anyway, Americans' name are always a bit strange for frenchies like me, and I'm suite sure it is the same the other round. )

But since Ashton cheated on (what a funny idiom ! Sounds just as if it was used for a chess game !) Rory, I've put all my strength (which means none) beside him to be sure that Ash will finally choose him.

Because, don't think that I don't like that threesome thing. I could certainly told you that's it's an awful thing and that for a proof of my virtue, I can swore to you that there is no equivalent in French for this word. Which is true. Part about my virtue is not, however.
Let's continue, what I wanted to say is that I just think that a threesome is just NOT a stable relationship, and Rory and Ash go so well together and-

And unfortunately it seems that you decided to not continue this fantastic story (I read all of it just this night, for information it is actually 4:18 am I haven't slept yet and I'm sure that my eyes are burning more than the ass of little Ash after his charming affair with Tyson) and I think it is really a pity ! Make me sad, make you other readers sad I'm sure, and France is going thought an economic crisis and our President is such a fucker, so the people is going to fall into pieces if you don't add a new chapter to this marvelous story !

Whatever you choose to do, I LOVE YOU MA CHÉRIE, je t'aime de tout mon coeur pour cette lecture inoubliable et bonne continuation !

-PS : dear Tysom, if you really want to visit a little country in Europe, just go to France. Everything is like a postcard down there ! Little villages so nice you will be obliged to say 'oh lovely' like an English when you're walking. Huge towns, one with the Eiffel Tower, Le Louvre and Notre-Dame, and mine with very classic building from before 1600 ! And also a very rich history, and- no, I'm not a guide.
See you soon I hope, in next chapter !
Mcgde chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Oooh threesome.

Yum.

I can't believe you haven't updated this in a year.

Well...unless you're dead. Then I'd believe it.

Update!

-Mumbles-

My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right they're betta than yours damn right they're betta than yours.

And then he ate that cock!

Too graphic?

Sorry.

Boom pa shoom ba boom ba doom.

In the arms of the angles...

Angels. I meant angels. Angles are pointy. They would hurt if I was in their arms.

Gotta get that. Gotta get that.

-Snickers-

I drink your milkshake!

Cuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right they're betta than yours.

I wonder if zombiez like milkshakes.

Probably taste better than brains.

Picks taste like rainbow unicorn poop.

I'll love you forever if you update.
Mcgde chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Aww noooooooo D: My poor baby boy Ashy-kins! Nooooooooo!

On a happier note, I love this story. :)

My favorite part was when Tyson found Ashton doing the dirty below him... snicker

Totally a Tyson fan here. Go on my fellow smut writer! Woo your boy! Hi ho and all that jazz.

I salute you, my dear madam. Not a story so far has kindled my interests like this one.

Now I must be off. Tiddle-doo my fair maiden.

-Native
Nia Moone chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
"Beef Chow Fun" hehe, is this actually on a real menu? That's such bad Chinese. Made me lol. Otherwise, I liked the chapter, it was cute :)
TheMaidenMoon chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
Holy SHUT! That was AWZOME! Threesome for the win!
Chevix chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
I absolutely hate you right now. You do not leave it at the absolutely most perfect moment like that! A freaking three-some and you walk away! God I am dying right now. I cant believe I stayed up till three in the morning to read this with classes in five hours and I'm left at that bad of a cliff hanger! Please tell me this isn't forever abandoned. You would crush me if that was so!
wallawallabingbang chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
oh d*mn it i just noticed this hasnt been updated in a while
is it discontinued ?
Deaf-Suicide chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
Devastated. That is what I am. I am begging for you to come back and finish this! I almost died when I realized there was not another chapter.
JamyWard chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
Oh my Jesus I swear il be the one comitting Suicide if you don't update soon. I love this story so much I could die and not feel it :3
JamyWard chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
blackkitties chapter 24 . 6/15/2012
noooooo! more i need more. You cant just stop after they have a threesome thats not right! thats like the ultimate cliff hanger!
sunny-california chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
...I have no words to describe the sheer awesomeness of this chapter (still in shock o) a threesome? HELL YEAH!
243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »