Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
jennielove chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
it was a good read. enjoyed reading it :-)
sbibs.rox chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
That as just amazing...loved the story!:)
Vampiyaa chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
aww :3 this was cuute! 3
Emildrago chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
I've just finished to read your story, and...wow...I really love it!

I'm amazed by how you presented and described the characters, especially the "big family from hell"...they're soooo cool!

And the plot, with its unexpected twists and turns is pure genius, too...

Really awesome, good job and keep writing!
R. Ficst chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
very sweet : )

It was rather fast paced, and the result could be quite interesting if you chose to develop the story a little more, and slow it down with more details and building action. But it was a very fun, cute, quick read. Interesting concept with the hell-hounds dragging down victims, etc.
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Oh what a great beginning! I think I'm going to like this story : )
Blondiej1 chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
AAWWWWWWW

Loved it!

Much love,

Sarah
Blondiej1 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Ho again I saw that you weren't getting reviews on this and my heart broke this is an adorable story and I wish I had half the talent you do. Never give up you are awesome.

Much love,

Sarah

A.k.a. blondiej1
Anehalia chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
Sorry it took so long to review. I really like the idea of this story, and I can't wait to see what you can do with an edited version of this story after you finish writing the story.
Anehalia chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
I am sorry that I haven't reviewed lately, but I am still reading it. Life is busy between school and my own stories. I enjoyed your story, but when you go back and edit, add lots more detail because this story is lacking in the detail department.
Anehalia chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to see how your story turns out once you add more detail. More detail would definitely help your story.
Anehalia chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
I liked it. I think when you do a rewrite you could go a lot more in depth into the emotions. The emotions were very black and white in this chapter, and didn't really seem to show the complexity as well as they could. I think if you do go into more depth, that it will be an awesome amazing chapter. I really like your story though.
Anehalia chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Interesting. This story is different from many I have read, and I am kind of enjoying it. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Hmm...I don't think that Sasha will be very happy if Riordan plays hero :) Interested to see what'll happen next. Please update soon! :D
Raawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
I'm too lazy to sign in ;

Poor Sasha. That night will probably haunt her the rest of her life :(

Please update as soon as you can! and good luck with the test thingy :D