Reviews for The Cat and the Canary
Mcgde chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ahhhh I've just finished reading the actual story to this and I found this and it makes me so happy that you write one-shots for your stories! Your writing is superb, friend! :D
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Just a quick nite to show my appreciation. I'm going to gi e the chaptered story a try after this.
Countrygirl3961 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Really good!
HobbitOfHogwarts chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
That was really good. I loved it, though I read "Taking It" before I read this, so now I suppose I understand "Taking It" a little better. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
loved it. absolutely loved it. honestly if this became a two-shot or more id totally read it:3 and after i read the last thing Baysil said, in my - very very perverted - mind, i thought, 'if i was Cale, i totally wouldn't mind' XD
-ThatChickMelanie-
nutbuster chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
(oops, forgot to sign in!)

I... can I just... explode

Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I... can I just... explode

This was a joy to read! "'Scream when you do…loud enough that my father can hear you.'" I. It. It filled me, really. AGHHH LOL. I've only begun reading Coquette, and I'm sad to see that Baisyl isn't a top in that story. :(
TheAppleNomad chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Haha the ending was amusing, and the title is actually well fitting with a couple of the events assessing the story. Nice work. More hopefully?

TAN
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Okay, honestly, this was great. I loved how well written it was, and how sexy it was and how it is just perfect. I often settle when it comes to reading some stories but there was no settling for this. This was so wonderful. The characters were detail, I understood the scenery and actions, and the story flowed so well. And the smut scene. Oh my wow. That was so great too. I loved this whole thing. I really can't wait to check out more of your work.

Thank you so much for posting this. Sorry if I just rambled this whole time. My mind was kinda blown from this XD.
Annie chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is cute. I looked at your little author's note at the end and laughed a little bit, because when I got to the end it was like, huh, (it says complete but) there are so many places you could keep going with this. But it's a good oneshot, and it's got closure, and I like it. Nice.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
good job. i almost wish there were more, but that just means i'll have to read some of your other stories!

good job with pacing and characterization despite the brevity.
StrawBerryRedGlasses chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Great characters, i'd enjoy an expansion of their story 3
polar.amity chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Fucking hot! I havnt read the story this is based on, so just as a one shot: HOT! I expected Basyil was going to be kind once in bed so it was a plesant surprise to represent him as comanding, almost S&M style. If anything I'll complain that it was too short; I never wanted that super sexy torture techniqe to end.
RejectedByMostButLovedByAll chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh. My. God! That was A-MA-ZING! Please tell me there's a sequel. I think I would like a sequel. Perhaps where Cale keeps on coming back to Baisyl's bed and they eventually fall in love then Baisyls father finds out his son is in love and gets pissed then throws Baisyl out and then other things happen. You know?
Paper Trinity chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
That was utterly amazing. I'm proud of you for ignoring-mostly-sexual stereotypes in male/male intercourse. Bravo.

Your writing style was candy for the eyes; I'm most definitely going to go read more of your work. 3