Reviews for You Wish
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5
I wish...you would update soon. :)
Or please do drop us a line as to the state of the story.
Acie chapter 9 . 4/17
This story is amazing... Too bad you've abandoned it, I really hope you come back though
Bradhadair Effect chapter 9 . 3/7
Update plzz!
Megafan chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
I love your characterization and where the story is going. But is hiatus permanent? It's been a year since the last update.
Clouded and Instincts chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
You know, your story When in Rome has been my favorite story here in fiction press for years. I mean I know it's been a very, very long time since you've officially finished it, but I loved it when you posted that chapter of Crispin living his life with Kate in the future and left it at a cliffhanger with Kate finding someone from Crispin's past. I was absolutely dying to find out who the unnamed person was but by the time I came back again to keep reading, it was gone and When in Rome was set as completely at Kate's and Crispin's reunion. I was dissapointed that I wouldn't be seeing anymore updates from them, but happy at the same time thay they had their happy ending.

Now, I just can't believe thay I totally missed another epic story from you! This is amazing! With all of this magic, I feel like this could be set in the same universe as When in Rome. It may not be dealing with Greek God's, but it's dealing with the supernatural all the same. You're writing is just so beautiful. If you were to come out with a series of books I would totally buy them.

I just hope that you haven't given up on your works. This beautiful story hasn't been updated since last year. We all have our own lives and things to take care of that have away more priority than being here, but I really do hope to one day see you back beautifully weaving your stories for all of us to enjoy.
Brumalis chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Please please update! I love this story, it is one of my favorites, every character is complex and interesting on their own and when combined they sound almost real, like they really have emotions and can suffer or be happy.
Sorry for being so annoying and pushy but I really really like this story. Please update!
petite anon chapter 9 . 6/9/2017
I love your work. Do you still write?
Brumalis chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
I really love this story, I am very interested in stories about djinns, unfortunately there are very few good ones and this is one of the best. If you could continue it it would be wonderful, please, you have a lot of readers ready to jump on a new chapter to devour it.
Thank you for writing this story.
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Where are you? It's been a year too long!
Wavywaves chapter 9 . 3/22/2017
So, hey. Are you still updating this? I just wanted to drop by and tell you this story is awesome. Seriously, if you ever publish this, I'll buy the heck out of that book and recommend it to all my friends.
NightNightNyx chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
I haven't been on here in a few months and forgot my login info from several years ago. I saw that this had been updated earlier this year and I was so happy. I'm excited for more to come! I was supposed to go to bed last night at 11 but ended up going to bed past midnight because I reread all the chapters.
With love,
C
gulistala chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
Wow I get he had a horrid life but come on man- trying to make someone else miserable because of it? Not on.
I really hope this gets updated because I'm hooked! Keep up the awesome work!
gulistala chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Pease tell me that just a dream and not a memory? Omg Raj isn't really the bad person in all this is he?
Redache chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
As with all your other stories, I love this! Can we have more? Or do I have to make up my own ending? Which one will give in first? Raj or Jenny? Will Greg show up again? Would Raj really kill everyone? Because now I can't see him killing children. Like maybe keeping them all alive and killing them when they piss him off. So they learn not to piss him off. Or trigger his PTSD.
thumbelina rocks chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I love this! Please update again soon :)
211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »