Reviews for You Wish
RebekahFyre chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
As with all your other stories, I love this! Can we have more? Or do I have to make up my own ending? Which one will give in first? Raj or Jenny? Will Greg show up again? Would Raj really kill everyone? Because now I can't see him killing children. Like maybe keeping them all alive and killing them when they piss him off. So they learn not to piss him off. Or trigger his PTSD.
thumbelina rocks chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I love this! Please update again soon :)
kaelc chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Gah! I'm so happy you updated. I love the drama-it's very well balanced. It doesn't fall into the pitfalls that most stories in the romance genre do and isn't too mushy/fluffy, which is great. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Please please continue to update. I really love this!
WarDrums chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
I'm so glad you updated! This is such a brilliant story, really well written and a great plot. I just re-read all the previous chapter because it had been a while since i had read them and i love the new chapter! Very dark and oddly realistic. I like Jennifer's lack of 'Mary-Sue' ness, she's a great character. And I can't wait to see what happens next :) Thank you for updating!
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I am so glad you started updating this story again. I check back every few months to reread and hope there are more chapters. I am glad I stuck around.
JoleneMarselis chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
Would it be scary to say that I feel like I know Raj? See... under the darkest of thoughts sometimes, lies the sweetest of personalities. He wants to do the right thing, usually does it too and is very forgiving and helpful to the innocent but also has this need to avenge cruelty he sees around him And boy does he take any kind of kindness directed towards him badly. Every time you tell him he is in fact not a brute but a sweetheart, he seems to want to disprove that by behaving like an absolute ass... In the end you can't help but love him though... even if you can never tell him
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
loved this chapter! keep it up~
SNicole25 chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
Wow, that was quite the tension building scene.
Efra chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Please please update as soon as possible. This is so good. And I love that his thinking is so different from us "normal" people. The compassion he has that he hadn't killed them but he feels he said had for leaving completely alone and with nothing. I hope to see more. Espically with him being surprised by her humanity. Thank you for this great wonderful story. ️
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
I love them, both of them. I get Jen's pov and that she is shocked, but I hope she at least tells him she is sorry for her behaviour, even if she doesn't forgive him. She is in over her head, but her intentions are good nd Raj knows this. That's why I think (or hope) that when push comes to shove, he can't really bring himself to hurt her.
mandywhitrod chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
great story ... looking forward to the next chapter
Toffeema chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Such an interesting original story. I look forward to reading as Raj goes through character growth . . . Please continue!
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Everybodies got problems eh?

In and out. What shenanigans. :P

Well I'm sure once the shock is gone she'll "forgive" him...be an awkward topic to revisit though.(and from the looks of things he won't be having a lot of things in the future)
deleteaccount12345 chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
So good. I absolutely love it
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »