Reviews for You Wish
WindSongEnchantment chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Your writing style is so powerful, so intense. It took my breath away.
MileyRowling chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Nice work!
Marjulie chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
That was so dark and awful. This might have been the worst thing he unwillingly did, but let's get real, his former master must have him do so much more horrible things that while not as "bad" as this, it's still within the realm of horror. You have to feel horrified for what he went through.
SNicole25 chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
Wow, that was brilliant, beautiful, and dark.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
i really enjoyed this chapter! Nice to know some of Raj's backstory. Please continue writing your wonderful story :)
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
Oooohhhh nooooooo! That's horrible. I can hardly comment on the begining of the chapter now...
Man it's like attack on Titan but I actually care!(gore or not) 'XC
JoleneMarselis chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
Love the update/flasback. Don't you lose that writing genie now! The only thing I miss is, why is he thinking of this now? Has he finally fallen asleep and are nightmares haunting him? Is he simply thinking about his past? I love Raj, I get the feeling his fate was a self fullfilling propecy, he became a monster because he was treated like one, always shunned and feared because his power was "potentially dangerous". I can't wait to learn more about him.
QueekyB chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
That's so devastating! Poor Raj no wonder he's the way he is. I find it really interesting to see things from his perspective. Great chapter!
INDADD chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
I wasn't expecting this I mean, yes, we all know that something, many things, have gone terrible for him, but I wasn't expecting this scenario. I feel for Raj.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
I'm so in love with your story! Amazing work! Can't wait for the next chapter
Happy Reader chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Omg! You updated! Yay! I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks when i saw "Updated: Feb 13" I'm glad you're working on the next chapter and I hope it comes sooner than we all anticipate! :) Till next time!
MileyRowling chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Nice update!
QueekyB chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
Aww this was such a cute chapter I just love all of them!
SNicole25 chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
The all powerful dijin likes pancakes. That's hilarious.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
please tell me you'll finish this! I'm going to go crazy wondering if not
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »