Reviews for You Wish
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
UH
I'm in love with your writing! I really hope that you'll complete this story as well as your other story "The Dragon's Warrior" because I'm in love with both and it's driving me crazy not knowing how they'll end! I mean it's so hard to find good dragon/dijnn stories and these are literally THE best. Keep up the amazing work!
Toffeema chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
Really love all your stories. You really are a talented writer! If your are writing somewhere else, or have self/published anything please update your profile - I would buy your writing! Hoping for an update or info soon. Thanks.
Strange dawn chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Hi, very much enjoyed your story. Will you be updating it?
kaelc chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Character interactions are nice and organic. Very little of that sitcom-like dialogue, which I believe to be a good thing. I can't actively predict how the characters will respond to each other, but when they do, nothing is glaringly out of established character.

The plot seems like it would go down a path not beaten to death.

It's a good story. Do hope you eventually update.
somersaultkick chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Your stories are very refreshing. This one in particular tells us the other side of the story of how ge- djinns suffered. Supposed to say I am the owner of that hourglass and found his secret, I really think we deserved to be punished xD. But ofc, I am scared.
Anyway, this story is very interesting. Hope he'll open up to her soon.
Update soon please :D
Painted chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Thank you for updating! I've been checking your profile periodically throughout the years because You Wish left me so hooked. I'm so excited to find out what happens next. What will make Jennifer snap? Will her brother get injured? Will her dad die? Will her mom lose her job?
Thank you so much for updating! Please continue if you have time. I'm looking forward to it.
Excited Reader chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
OMG You updated! YAY! So excited! I hope this means you are trying to come back to FP! :)
Arkytior's Rose chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Finally an update! Thought you have abandoned this story.. :( Very good chapter, loved it.. Waiting for the next chapter.. Please please please please update soon this time dear.. :)
Marjulie chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
EDIT: FP thinks I'm spamming since I reviewed the original CH.6, so I'm review the updated Ch.6 as Ch.1

The more that I think about it, the more I question Raj's past. Was all or part of his doing due to people taking advantage of his djinn status? Leading to him being "locked up". Or was it some prophecy that people believed enough until it became true? Either way, it's torturous to have no one but yourself for such a long time.
Pseudonym59 chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
AN UPDATE :D I really like the Raj Jennifer dynamic and how it's developing. Is it too naive to hope her kindness to him will change his wish to destroy everything but her?
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Honestly I don't remember quite what changed in the previous chapter but boy is there drama.

Man she is just trapped on pretty much all sides. All she needs is a school bully to top it off. I'm concerned on what big thing will get Jack's hormonal head out of his ss...Raj is undeniably a threat.(which Jack never seems to witness)

Raj just wants to hang out by himself, maybe our heroine, and all the animals/nature. But what about the other(undeniably few) Djinn? I feel that there may actually be maybe one who disagrees with such apocalyptic desires.
gabbyz08 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
So glad to see a post from you..I can't wait to see what you do with Raj. Welcome Back!
clara954 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
I'm glad to see a new chapter! The funny thing is that I was just rereading this story last week after not looking at it for months (maybe years) before then. I have liked this story since 2012 and will continue to follow it. I really like your characterization so far and am looking forward to learning more about Raj's past.
SNicole25 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
I like where this is going. It's interesting seeing a story that has such hefty consequences like this.
MileyRowling chapter 6 . 5/26/2015