Reviews for Innocent Murderer
Spring Storm chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Funny, cute, and absolutely true!
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very beautiful and true. I love it. Excellent job, keep it up :D
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ah, time - the worst killer of all. It should get the death penalty, it should.
sophiesix chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
unavenged... except by the swipe of Punslingers pen! (ok, so maybe strikes of keyboard...)

Is it murder true?

For how can thoughtless time be

Premeditating?

Manslaughter – now there

Is a charge worth pursuing

Or is the crime time?
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Time is the one thing that kills us all in the end. It would be nice to some cheat time, doesn't seem likely though.

SirScott
creating.myself chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow...this is very thoughtful (and thought-provoking!) and expressive. And so, so blunt. I love how you just speak your peace - bluntly, honestly, and concisely - and then you drop the subject and let people think what they will. You're very talented, my friend. Not many people can do that...at least not with a poem... In short, I like it! )
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Perfectly worded and great use of the 5-7-5.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hmm, I can see your point.. but I would hate to live forever as a very, very old woman.

And having conducted no statistical survey, I'm going to guess that only very few people remain healthy throughout their lives and actually die of old age; most people die of the failure of some bodily function.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
great point and very true.
nickyO chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
True that.
moon-behind-dark-clouds chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
how very true...

nice piece. so much said with so few words. ah, the beauty of haiku...
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
It's the scariest thing 'cause we have to accept it too. (very Time the Ripper-ish)

Awesome haiku.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A powerful haiku indeed! Yes indeed time is the serial killer. Great job as always. Keep writing!

Anna _
AmyRainbow chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That's brilliant! I love it!

Such a lot said in so little words.

Well done!