Reviews for Randomly Random Randomness
YFIQ chapter 8 . 3/23
Meow?
IceKazuka13 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
i'm sorry, but this is too random to be humor. just look at the story i'm doing and that may be the most random you can get without leaving the humor behind

Criss Cross Chronicles: Magia Abridged

s/3008167/1/Criss_Cross_Chronicles_Magia_Abridged
YFIQ chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Seriously, WTF?

I didn't know Timmy was adopted by Mendo Shutaro. Also Candice's death sounded like something out of "1,000 Ways to Die!"
YFIQ chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I get what you mean.

Ever notice how the 9/11 truthers calls people who disagrees with them "sheeple" or "sheeps"? The irony level...just couldn't describe it without using cliche such as "off the charts" or Vegeta's reaction when he broke his scouter.

And there's more as well, but it's too long to list so...yeah.
YFIQ chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
For first two days, Terry hates what I like. For third day, at least he should be glad that it wasn't "Bullet in the Head".
YFIQ chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Charlie reminds me of the guy who didn't fix the text code issues.

Also, that's pretty shitty on how some people had to deal with things and Bob is a pollyanna, happy about everything.

Reminds me of the polish joke regarding on how they deal with dog shit.

Lol.
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
This is Hokuto Uchiha from Club Blitz.

This was really funny! XD I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair at school.
YFIQ chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Now that really random as heck.

Gave me what I needed after being mentally spent from all the college courses I have to deal with.
Spiral Architect chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Wow, that guy was a dick...

So, as far as prose, I've only got one qualm: the first paragraph, which I assume is trying to sett the scene, is very vague. Is there only one window in the entire restaurant? Is it a big/small place? Etc, etc.

Grammar was fine, nothing to correct that I noticed.

I recommend you fix that first paragraph. It's not particularly important (I can fill in the blanks with just 'restaurant' and 'by the window'), but otherwise the image your readers are getting might now be the one you want them to have.
Spiral Architect chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Sometimes air fresheners just aren't strong enough.

Ok, so the plot and such was fine, nothing to say on that front.

On the grammatical side, I found two minor errors: in the first sentence, there should be another comma at the end of Charlie and before 'were'. Also, in the second to last paragraph, 'brisk-walked' should be 'walked briskly'. At least to the best of my knowledge.

All in all, well done. I can certainly relate... :/
YFIQ chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This is what happens if you went and abuse customer service. Well done...no really it's well done.

Besides I like my steak well done as well...in fact I like meat slightly burnt...

Be sure to check out chapter 5 of "Tales from the whatever".
The Last Epic chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my, This is strange, but i guess i should've expected that thanks to the title. Anyway, onto the review: Its decent, though i can't say it was enjoyable, to short but i guess its better that way. Its catchy though, i laughed a few times, in all certainty this has brightened my day considerably, 6,7 out of 10
YFIQ chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hey what's the deal with airline food?