Reviews for Roman Roommate
DorkExpress chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Wow... that was intence...

Hey, I have a question... is Jay responsible for his mom losing the studio? Since he's into small businesses and all...

XOXO
surrendertomusic chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Oh man :( Poor Evie! Jay will probably be the one wrong, because Peyton hates being wrong.

Can't wait for more :)
Fate Rose chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
That’s a lot of planning. I would probably deck him if he woke me up at 8am. Even if he’s hot.

XD A motorcycle? Nice. Funny, too, because Serenity drives one. They’re fun for characters to have, aren’t they?

Oh, I forgot to say: OHMYGAWD, YAY, THE LUNCH DATE IS FINALLY HERE. OHMY, HE’S SO HOT AND YOU’VE TOLD US SO LITTLE ABOUT HIM AND I AM SO EXCITED THAT I NEEDED TO SAY ALL THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND I HOPE THIS ISN’T HURTING YOUR EYES, BECAUSE IT’S HURTING MINE BUT I FELT IT WAS NECESSARY. Ahem… YAY THE LUNCH DATE!

Please, pardon my squee moment.

50s style diner? Failing business or something? Did he bring her out while he’s working? ‘Cause that’s not cool, man! Buuut, it he didn’t, the whole 50s style diner is definitely cute.

‘Sounds like a fun time.’ XD Nice. Her family is crazy complicated.

‘It’s like I’m five. She’s so funny.’ Ohmy, he’s amusing, too.

Accent mystery solved. Piercing mystery solved. Tattoo mystery solved (somewhat). Dad mystery completely unsolved. Not cool.

Roman counterparts. Interesting. Her lack of belief. Amusing.

Huh. Ignore my Dad Unsolved thing. She’s rather blonde on the inside, huh? Sheesh, I wouldn’t want that family line.

Really blonde on the inside. “You work for him?” “I think we’ve established that now.”

This is true. Romans favored wars. Greeks favored partying. Makes sense that the Gods would resemble the people.

Aww. He asked her out. And she said yes. Cute. Jay/Evie moment! Yay!

So, this is the last chapter in the chunk that I opened up. I’m now going to go to my bedroom, acquire internet, submit all these reviews, and open a crapload more chapters. I like reading stories so long after you’ve updated. I don’t have to wait for chapters! :D

For the record, I totally adore Jay.
Fate Rose chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Oh, now Logan is a jerk? Harsh, there, Sam. XD

Foreshadowing much? “I excused myself to the bathroom and left my parents and grandparents alone together in the room. Something I learned later was the biggest mistake of my life.” Her parents and her grandparents are all nuts. I’ve never really noticed how much they fight.

That guy hug thing. XD So true and so awkward.

Awww. Brother sister bickering. Adorable.

And then it was suddenly less adorable as he gave her dating advice and a mysterious answer about her roommate.
Fate Rose chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I just looked at the size of my scrolly bar thingy in the side and just went o.o. Because this is a very long chapter. :0

Harry and Henry do tend to be very confusing. I never remember which is which.

Vegas and Henderson? Nice comparison. I did not need to consult a map. c:

Valentine’s Day aka Single Awareness Day, acronym SAD. As you pointed out last year.

Oh, he’s a jerk, is he? XD

Sheesh, it’s like war zone between Peyton and Eros.

…it was like she said she was building a bomb when she asked about the difference between the two mythologies. I understand that they’re different, but for your purposes, are they? Because you have Eros who also goes by Cupid and this is totally throwing me off.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nice definition of Pluto there. XD

Oh, there’s the real definition. Knew he was a scary guy. Like, extra scary. And Jay’s his kid, huh? (Feel free to ignore this question. Until it is disproven, I am assuming this is the truth.)

You actually address the whole Cupid/Eros name thing. I really want to know what all’s going on. So many secrets! D:
Fate Rose chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
‘That’s Hades. I know that for sure because I’ve met him briefly.’ XD Brilliant. I adore it.

“The relationshipwhore.” That is a variation of me. I am a crushslut. This amused me, except that those two are total opposites. XD

Is he related to Pluto? The thought crossed my mind earlier. But I didn’t want to entertain it. Doesn’t seem like a fun family relationship for Jay.

Oh, damn. He is related to Pluto, isn’t he? Oh, I think you have the swear sensor thingamajig on, so allow me to rephrase that first statement. Oh, dang.

Oh, yay! Cupid family coming up!

But he is totally Pluto’s son. Which totally sucks. Or sounds like it would suck.
Fate Rose chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Yay! Carmen is normal again! Whoo!

Oh, for the record, I am currently watching one of the saddest movies ever as I try to read this, so it’s not really mushing well together. I’m like. “Awww, this story is so cute. Ohmygawd this movie is so sad. *sobs*” It’s not a good combination. (The movie is Tuck Everlasting, great story and movie, for the record. I won’t remember otherwise. Brilliant, but quite tragic.)

But anyways, the mirror. XD “you’re going to pay for the mirror you broke.” Nice.

…I would not want to be her in that situation. I’m such an awkward person, like, ohgawd, it would be awful.

You posted this during NaNo month. I found that interesting. Thought I’d share.

Yay! Lunch on Monday! How cute!
Fate Rose chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
She’s being a jerk? XD Isn’t that the same thing in Sam language?

I really want to know more about Jay’s father, but at the same time, I feel like his dad is just bad news.

He’s a cutie. I do like him and want to see more of him. Also, her cat is funny. Very amusing.
Fate Rose chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
XD Out of toilet paper? Nice.

Day two and seen plenty? She’s seen a lot more of him than Carmen would like. ;p

On the inside, Evie is jealous of Jay flirting with the neighbor. That’s what I’m going with anyway. XD

Jeeze, Elijah is flaming. Wow.

“I don’t do heels.” Okay, not that flaming.

Ouch. Broken mirror is 7yrs bad luck. That’s the blink of an eye for Evie though. XD
Fate Rose chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
*snort* She really likes him. Gawking, isn’t she? Bad, Evie! Staring isn’t nice! p

Again, . He’s Carmen’s son. Lulz. So many lulz. (And yeah, he’s pretty hot.)

Better than a love triangle though. Like, glad it was Jay and not some different guy and whatnot. But ohmygoodness, this is freaking hilarious.

Jay/Blake. Nice.

James. Well…yeah… Jay is better.

Even though she’s super nice, I’m surprised she hasn’t just decked him, since she is a naturally irritable person. Er…you know what I mean. She’s like Nate.

“You’re my boss’s son?” She’s so full of wit. XD

I snorted at his, “Have wonderful dreams of me,” comment, too!

I would hardly call Jay a ‘pretty boy’. Hot? Yes. Pretty? No.

I liked the call with Vee and Logan. They’re so cute!

She had to adjust to getting a cat? That’s funny.
Fate Rose chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Alright, so here’s the deal: I opened several chapters of this on my laptop and then got offline. I will type all my reviews in Works. Be prepared for a buttload of them. Happy reading!

D: Carmen’s story is so very sad!

I love how she’s having a conversation with her cat. Lulz. XD I used to do that, too! He doesn’t like guests? Cats usually don’t. Nice.

o.o If I flicked /my/cat on the nose, he would bite me.

She’s turning into a crazy cat lady. p

... “It was Jay.” I mean, I totally saw that coming but ohmygoodness, it was hilarious.

Next chapter!
Princess97 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
No! Jay is a good-boy. Peyton just misread the future
DayDreamer99 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Ahahaha dont mess with the Mama bear! Especially by hurting the cubs XP this chapter wuz just so cute! I rly hope that Jay doesnt hurt Evie or Im going 2 be rly mad too. :( But all things aside thanx so much 4 updating and putting extra cuteness in this chapter. :)
sarah.evangelina chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
Ii'll be graduatin this year too! :D! AND NOOOOOOOOOOO Jay is perfect /3
DorkExpress chapter 21 . 1/2/2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for the new chapter! Oh, and I totaly loved it, serious! But it's so sad that Jay is leaving! Seriously, I love him! But, idk, but I was just thinking that maybe, just MAYBE, Elija can have feelungs for her? Maybe? Possibly? Okay, I planted the seed, muhahahahaaa!

XOXO