Reviews for Roman Roommate
hehehaha94 chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
hmm aww I think jay is crushing on her.. though i can't figure out why peyton dont like jay or is she just acting.. hmmm )
White Alchemist chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
Damnit, Peyton irritates me! Though, she has a point that she can't let go of the fact that Romans are... violent. But still! Jay isn't like that T_T... But, if they get together, will that mean a unity between both Greek and Roman, right? It's like... Romeo and Juliet only that it has to do with a lot of deities and all the other immortals from two opposing sides.
DorkExpress chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
Oh, that's EVIL! LOL.. picking on poor jay because he's new.

But I feel so bad for Jay, seriously!

He likes Eve, but her fam is dead set against him, them! And she would be with him, if she wanted to, but sometimes when everyone says the same thing, you think it's the truth, so you do it... Jay seems like a really sweet guy! No fair!

XOXO
Lea Sparkle chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
*insert unintelligible noises here* I just...GAH! I love everything about this! So freakin' much! Also, having her parents not want the two of them together is totally a ploy to get them together. I can smell it. Also, Jay is softening up...not sure if I like it or not. Also, also...I LOVE YOUR STUFF SO FREAKIN' MUCH! It really makes me want to do our secret project, like, now...but I'm gonna wait so it's perfect. Either way, any time you give an update it makes me super excited for our project! Keep writing amazing stuff!
drakron chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
It was a very sweet chapter. I can't really see him so sweet with all those tattoos, but handsome I bet he is.
hehehaha94 chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
hmm so he's going to meet the family in next chapter? can't wait!
hehehaha94 chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
nice nice ) i didnt know he could dance that well
ravenhowards chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
Oh! Yay surprise update :) I'm so excited! I love jay, but he needs to show Evie that he is worth it.
DorkExpress chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
Oh snap! It's Meet the Parents next chapter!

I must say, I think Jay wants to skip on their bonding, well, not really, since he feels strongly for her and he doesn't want to get attached to her.

Xoxo
SincerelyBella chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
I MISSED THE LAST TWO UPSATES! It about broke my heart to see my name missing from the reviewer list): I still love the story though, Jay is my favorite guy in the series by far(:
White Alchemist chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
The next chapter would be... interesting. I have a weird feeling that Peyton and Eros might do something and go berserk, or Avena reading Jay's thoughts on Evie, or Logan being the big brother and all... But Jay knows something about him and Evie to "not be too attached" to each other... Will there be a clash of Greek and Roman war or something when they get together?
DayDreamer99 chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
Ooh I wonder how Jay is going 2 fare w/ her family. This should be interesting... I look forward 2 it. U just made my week by updating early. :)
Bridget chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
Great to see the family all under the same roof :P
Bridget chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Hahahaha I love the gay friend!
Bridget chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
He is too cute for words but i"m curious about what he does for a living.

Anyway another lovely chapter :)
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »