Reviews for Roman Roommate
CATpuccino chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
ME! ME! ME! In context that I'm really excited about this story! :D
hehehaha94 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG yay another story.. cant wait to read the next chapter.. LIKE LIKE LIKE!
whackedout101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I am so excited to start reading this story! I LOVED the first two installments of this story and I can't get enough of it! It's just amazing and you're such a talented writer!
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
nice! I can't wait until the next chapter. And I like the way yo make everything fit.

XOXO
Brightheart chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i love the cupid series and can't wait to read this one.
Fate Rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Alcoholic. Interesting twist. So far, sounds great. Her grandmother is quite amusing. XD

But she took the drink! D: Not good. Can't wait to see what's going to happen. Looking forward to next week's update. (Now post some VR, woman!)
qqii chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
hurhurr, have always been a fan of your 'books'. ;) Love the connections! (& how Eve was turned off by the dude 'cos he was somewhat like her bro. :P :))
White Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
:)) I love the way you introduced Evie's life. It's detailed and a lot of descriptions. Plus, she's an alcoholic. Though, I hope she should control that. XDDDD
ravenhowards chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm so excited! I always enjoy your stories and I know I'll love this one too...
Amy Stardust chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I love this series! I dunno if it's meant to be like that, but since they're all connected, I love 'em all! XD

Please update again soon! :)

-Amy Stardust
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Raises hand!

I missed you!

Can't wait for more!
Garneau chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hi!

I'm lovingthis story so far. It seems to have great potential.

I love The relationship in this chapter of Hedone with her grand daughter.

It was a great start, setting the scene and introducing the protagonist. I can't wait to read more,

Garneau.
Carla Davis chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Yay! I'm so excited for this one- gotta love Evie!
peacelovejay chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
love it so far! can't wait for the next chapter :)
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Please update this looks really good!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »