Reviews for Roman Roommate
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 32 . 3/13/2012
I loved this Epilogue and this story. Keep writing AMAZING stories and i'll keep reading :)
TEN-YEAR-OLD-GENIUS chapter 31 . 3/12/2012
GermanSam may I say(hey that rhymes) that i liked your first books trait where the chapters were really long but other than that I LOVE YOUR BOOKS !
xxBlueJayxx chapter 31 . 3/9/2012
OMG that was amaazzing! I loved it. Evie and Jay are absolutely adorable (and Jay hates that word ;] ) and I love their relationship. This is a great story. Your ideas and writing are great, keep it up!
Lupers chapter 31 . 3/6/2012
Hola German Sam! So decide to review your story since i just finished it.. All I can say is SO MUCH GUSTA! I loved it! I actually loved all your past stories! As you know I am a Lion King Enthusiast so I approve of your lion king reference! Didn't realize how similar jay's and evie's relationship was to kiara and kovu until that chapter.. Umm what else.. I giggled on the author's note you wrote for the chapter you were writing when fate and i were at your house. UMM.. I love jay and when he talks I imagine him talking in that british accent of his in my head.. Well other people already reviewed and pointed out the stuff but that's besides the point.. I just mostly wrote this review to tell you that YOU ARE AWESOME! and An AMAZING WRITER! also I can;t wait until the day comes when you get a book published and you become a successful and famous writer! :) Talk to you tomorrow -Lupers p.s. update soon! i want to know what happened with bianca and katrina!
White Alchemist chapter 31 . 3/6/2012
Awesome chapter GermanSam! It took me three days just for this damned internet to work! Anyways, their moment is soo magical. But Peyton better explain whatever she was planning so Evie won't give the same silent treatment. _

A new name for the couple: Jevie! :D or

Jayvelyn. :P
Fate Rose chapter 31 . 3/4/2012
"He drives you nuts, and you talk to him. You drive him nuts, and he comes crawling back to you." XD Doesn't quite seem like a fair trade.

Hello! So, I started the 'review as I go' technique but then the chapter was just too damn good for me to continue that. I couldn't take a break from reading it to comment. I was far to into the story, but believe me, that's a good thing.

So, I'll try to do a brief little summary of how I felt. I loved that Jay took out his piercings for her, though I also loved that she wanted them back. And he'd better keep the tattoos! They've always sounded highly attractive. Eros's announcement was great. Oh, how I love Jay. And I felt like the last line was incredibly fitting. :D All in all, very satisfied with this chapter.
swims-with-fishes-42 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'm glad you're posting Roman Roommate again! I almost thought you were going to turn it into a tragedy.
ReadingForKicks chapter 31 . 3/3/2012
Can't believe it's over! Makes me wanna cry lol! Are you going to do another one? Orn
drakron chapter 31 . 3/3/2012
This was so good! I loved the dialogues, the surrender, the tenderness, everything, excellent job!
sarah.evangelina chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
EEP. I would marry Jay too. I'm excited for the epologue. (Oh jeez I know I spelled that wrong -.-)
DayDreamer99 chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Yay they made up! How cute! Sry I havent reviewed in a while ive been busy. Im glad Jay has changed and wow he even removed his piercings. Now thats saying something. Cant wait 4 the epilogue!
Tenna chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Logan having a chat with Evie in behalf of Jay! Well...it was more for Evie really but you know HAHAHAHAHA Peyton is soooo unapologetic about everything and Eros so cheeky with the announcement. These Cupids hahahaha It was a lovely read, thank you.
Irish-Rosie chapter 27 . 3/2/2012
This chapter made me cry!
Princess97 chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
I love how it's always the Ball where things happen. In Peyton's case, and now her daughter. Just adorable
J.J. LaRoux chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Awww! I'm so glad that they got together again! Can't wait for the epilogue!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »