Reviews for Roman Roommate
verena chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
really cool story. I love it!

weiter so ;)
Sui Lestrange chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
*fangirlsqueel* You write the best after-cliffhangers / ending chapters/ fiction in general! :D But this already coming to an end it makes me wonder about your future plans; just don't stop writing and we'll be fine ;)
Sui Lestrange chapter 30 . 2/29/2012
you evil, evil person! how can you leave me hanging at this point?
ReadingForKicks chapter 30 . 2/28/2012
Love it! I want them to get together but then I want Evie to flick them all the birdie! And be like ' how dare you try and rule my love life' I would go nuts lol! X
Drakron chapter 30 . 2/26/2012
So you are evil and you know it? jajajaja

It was a great comeback, but I expect blood and tears at their reunion, ajajaja. You are evil, you could do it. Great job
Drakron chapter 30 . 2/26/2012
So you are evil and you know it? jajajaja

Fate Rose chapter 30 . 2/26/2012
Okay, so my deal with myself was, write chapters, review, then upload. But I've decided to read, review, finish writing, then upload. Why? Because I wanna read this. I hope I'm not too angry with you, but if Jess reviewed, I don't see me being happy at this chapter's end. Anyways, here I go...

Hmmm... Interesting dress. Any chance you linked a picture at the end of the chapter? I would love to see one. But if not, that's cool. (Also, 'Hmmmm' makes me think both of Mr. Loop and Grandma Gertrude. XD)

'Cupid clan' Aliteration! :D

Thank you for informing us that Aphrodite is her great-great grandmother. I was trying to figure it out, but I'm tired so my brain wasn't working too well.

Cool temple, man.

White's not a bad color for the men. Neither is red, really. Pink's the only color that wouldn't be too great for them.

Dude, it's awkward when /my/ grandmother talks to me about hot guys. I can only imagine how Evie feels. o.e

I KNEW IT! PEYTON DID IT ON PURPOSE! YEEEEES! :D

Ohemgee! JAY! :D I love him so much that even though this is a cliffhanger I'm so glad he's back because he's Jay! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE BEFORE THIS WEEKEND! Pleeaase? Do it! I wanna know what happens next!
Jess chapter 30 . 2/26/2012
UPDATE WOMAN! I'm going crazy because it is taking you FOREVER to. But yay! He's there. And Peyton is evil right now, just evil. She planned it all. I don't expect Evie is very happy right now. But I liked it, just finish it. Now!
threadfinjack chapter 30 . 2/26/2012
You've got me hooked! I was up half the night reading your wonderful story and can't believe I have to wait now to finish it! But really, you've created such a unique and dynamic world within this story - the characters and their backgrounds, the Roman and Greek Olympi, it's amazing! Cannot wait to read the rest, thank you so much for posting this for us to read!
White Alchemist chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Wow, he made such a dramatic entrance. I love Jay. :) If only he has a handsome son so I could be the one to date him instead of some hot chick. But whatever, I'm seeing a new light in his eyes, and he better make things right, cause he just left his own beautiful girlfriend standing alone. Poor Evie...

But I trust that guy, since he's the one who I vote for! (not Peyton) and... well, you know how the end goes: "I love you" "I love you too"s. But it always has a special moment. :P :D

Somehow, people should understand that love is a decision, a choice. Not a feeling. :P Just saying. :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
No! Update soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
sacrificed heart chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
"There were white jewels and sparkles on the bust of the dress and only the SHIRT part was the actual pink color. I shook my head at it." do you mean skirt? and in the beginning was she on a couch, or on the bed? or was she holding onto the cushion? because apparently theo jumped on the bed, and she was also on the bed.

oh boy am i lost, but mad because you decided to make it into two chapters! you teasing us missy
Atramento chapter 29 . 2/20/2012
Proserpina (aka Persephone) spends six months of the year in the underworld and six with her mother, not nine and three. Summer and Spring were counted as Summer and Autumn and Winter counted as Winter.
Sui Lestrange chapter 29 . 2/19/2012
It took me a while to come around and read this story as well. so busy! but as usual I love it! I love your style and just everything. And I can't wait for the next update! :D
freeze-dirtbag chapter 29 . 2/18/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter! two more chapters to go? SO SAD :(... but alas all good things must end. Looking forward to all future works doll.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »