Reviews for Roman Roommate
White Alchemist chapter 28 . 2/13/2012
I really am S.A.D. S.A.D as in the emotion of depression and aware that I'm a really single person who has no experience in dates, and doesn't have any single guy to like her because she is so nerdy. T_T

Anyways, dealing with the chapter, I really like Lion King 2. It reminds me of my childhood memories. But I think Evelyn might do something a little crazy if she understands Jay's actions and why he did so. Surely, there's more than to what he says, judging his actions last chapter. So, I have a slight intuition that Eros would come into the picture once again to guide Evie, or Evie will be on her own now and it's up to Jay. But there could be a situation where Peyton MIGHT just get access to the Roman Underworld, where the handsome Pluto lives. Or, Jay MIGHT do something stupid, that would make Pluto angry and thus, bringing him back to Earth, and maybe to Evie. Or... I'm running out of options. But I do hope it turns out to what Jay's thinking. I don't know what he is anymore, since he has shown his true colors.

Anyways, Happy S.A.D. Such a wonderful oxymoron, isn't it?
sacrificed heart chapter 28 . 2/13/2012
Miss Jay? Whaaaaat? Haha yay you did the b&j! I remember I started reading your stories when you first started posting on FictionPress! :) I've read all your stories, except the Gamer one, I just didn't get into it like I thought I was going to! :) Can't wait for the next update!
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 28 . 2/12/2012
I am still upset with jay, but love Peyton! Go moms! All of him you say? Can't wait! Have a happy S.A.D. I know I will hahaha
Northfacegrl5 chapter 28 . 2/12/2012
Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. Classic.
Fate Rose chapter 28 . 2/12/2012
So, I noticed the title and lul'd and that was the first thing I needed to say. I also saw the word count and groaned because I won't be getting to bed anytime soon, 'cause this isn't a short chapter. Buuut, I'm somewhat excited, because, hey, chapter! Sooo...onto the reading...

Awww. It's a good movie. I love it.

Brother-sister time! Yaaay!

Maybe it's a typo, but Logan used love in the present tense. "You said you love him." While Evie used it in the past tense, "I said that I loved him." I like Logan's sentence better. Besides, she totally still does.

Also, the refusal to mention Jay's name amuses me. XD

I am literally opening AE in order to read the chapter in Logan's POV so that I have an easier time following the sibling interaction.

Okay, skimmed that. Remember stuff now. Understand references. Back to RR!

I can just imagine Logan being like "I feel super awkward, so I'm leaving now. Kthxbai."

SHE STILL LOVES HIM. YAAAY! I mean, it hurts now. But...it's Jay...

Did you know...it only takes four seconds for silence to become awkward?

"The hell I can't." Bwhahahahahahahahahaha. Intended or not, it was hilarious.

Hey, I mentioned! Also, I miss him!

JayJayJayJay. I can't wait. :D UPDATE!
Bubbly Girl chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
I love all of your stories and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
xxRivaxx chapter 27 . 2/6/2012
OMG T.T NOOOOOOO! I trusted you and you ripped my heart out HOW COULD YOU JAY! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU :'( asshole cant believe he helped his father destroy his mothers life what kind of bastard does that now you HAVE to update soon so much drama! LOVE IT! my heart goes out to Evie /3
surrendertomusic chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
OMG I KNEW PLUTO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS.

The whole scene with Jay & Evie actually made my chest hurt! Wifisuaofjdjqis. Omg. I can't wait for more :)
Northfacegrl5 chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
URGH! What an asshole!
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
I do not even have words! I didn't see that coming at all! Now I don't know how I feel about Jay!
Fate Rose chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
I was writing a chapter, but I got stuck. Then I started thinking and that seemed like a bad idea. Then I figured I should read your chapter and that seemed like a good idea so here I am, beginning to read and review.

It doesn’t sound redundant. It sounds like Jay. Adorable.

XD “I began to trace the outlines of his face: his defined jay line…” I know it’s a typo, but it’s an amusing one, ‘cause, y’know, ‘Jay’…

Bwhahahahahahahaha. That’s great. "If you go any lower, then we won't be leaving here for a while."

The idea of wearing a boyfriend’s shirt has always been quite appealing to me. I don’t know why…

Lulz. She called him ‘love’.

D: That’s a terrible metaphor, because it actually happens. Go down to the grocery store and never come home. I mean, the metaphor is good. Not terrible. Just terribly sad. You know what I mean, right?

Is he going to disappear while she’s gone? :0 That would be tragic. :C

Dude, he didn’t say ‘no’! He said he ‘wouldn’t dream of it’. THAT IS NOT A NO!

Totally off topic note on Evie’s conversation about the studio with Carmen. Carmen called him Jay. It was weird. But it’s also weird when she calls him Blake so…

On topic note: Pluto sucks.

…even though Jay listened to Pluto and whatnot and he’s sort of broken Evie’s heart, I truly adore him and at this moment, do not hate him. But that might change. I’m not yet done with the chapter. She’s just leaving the studio, but I felt the need to share this opinion now. In case it does change.

HE DOESN’T KNOW! WHAT THE HELL, MAN? It’s a yes or no question. Does he want more time with her?

I don’t hate you for the chapter. Which is not to say that I don’t hate you, because, oh, I do. I hate you because you left this chapter hanging like this and you probably won’t update until like, Sunday or something, you JERK! Yeah, I said it. You’re a jerk! I’m going to hit you on Monday! Yeah! That’s how much of a jerk you are!

As for my opinion on Jay, here’s what I think he did: I think he kind of wanted Evie to hate him, knowing that would make it easier for her when he left. And I think he didn’t say it back, so that he wouldn’t have to admit that that’s how he feels.

Nice tie-in with her being broke due to the house renovations, by the way. Very well thought out. I’m impressed.

BUT YOU’RE STILL A JERK. And I’m still going to hit you because you SUCK.

I’d say ‘update soon’ but you can’t, which is the main reason that YOU SUCK. …I’ll say it anyways, as I don’t know how else to end this review. UPDATE PLEASE!
drakron chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
I love the fights, they transform the making up, a lot better.
DayDreamer99 chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
Oh no! No wonder her mom and Cupid were telling her to stay away from him! Jay how could u do this to Evelyn! U big meanie! How sad, he never told her he loved her. I wonder if he does. Probably. Wow talk about a dramatic end to a chapter, now I rly want to know wats going 2 happen next. Poor Evie. :(
Erin DJ chapter 27 . 2/4/2012
Oh my god! Now that was a chapter!
freeze-dirtbag chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
I knew it was too good to be true :(! I'm still holding out hope for the two love birds though.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »