Reviews for Roman Roommate
sacrificed heart chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
wallowin misery with theo by eating ben & jerrys. theo gets phish food peanut brittle
White Alchemist chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
This is a real surprise... Jay being the bad guy... Peyton has been right all along. But the actions of Jay got added into it. I believe he had a crush on Evie, then maybe he was at a point where he's confused if it was love or not. From the days before, maybe he was trying to convince himself (or her, maybe) that he actually loves her. But I think he truly loves her, no matter what, due to the proof of Eros stopping by and giving Evie some advice. He knows something more about Jay's feelings that Evie does.

Pluto seems like a man who is so cruel that no one could escape his wrath. Jay probably wanted to go by his father's wishes because he had no choice. Pluto is the God of the Underworld after all and he's a very powerful man. I understand that Jay has to obey him, but he's still a coward.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
is jay really gone or are you just taking him away for a little bit cause i loved his character and if she ends up with a rebound I'll be really sad. love your work i think it's a great story. hope jay is in future chapters!
ReadingForKicks chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
Why did my theories have to be right :(! Not happy missy! lol... but i have another theory... he is trying to save her from Pluto? He doesn't want Pluto to know about her so that she doesn't get ruined herself?

eh eh eh? lol

xx
DorkExpress chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
Sometimes, just sometimes, someone we love will let us believe a lie because anger is better to fight off depression and hurt. It makes us bitter but we live.

I think Jay cares for Evie, a lot. But maybe he doesn't want to say 'I love you' since he's going to leave and he wants her to be happy and all that mumbo-jumbo. But I must say that I knew something like this was going to happen. I mean, his pops is Pluto, for Athena's sake!

...OH! I just remembered Evie's parents... DANG! A big I TOLD YOU SO is on it's way, isn't it?
Garneau chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
Wow.

I did not expect that in the slightest.

I was so caught up in the relationship that I didn't notice the bank details at all.

Poor Evie.

I am no very eager to see what happens next.

Garneau.
Drakron chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
I cried sooo much! The inevitable that was it.
conti siegel chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
I love IT! Update soon
rollinby chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
Everytime i see an update from you my brain literally goes, "YEAYYYY"

seriously...
Fate Rose chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
I pity her. That's like, the most awkward dinner ever. D:

She's lying to herself. Her family's opinion matters.

He is so adorable! :D

And then you make it all sad with the whole, 'Two days and I love you and you're leaving' thing.

Pluto sucks.

Aww. She'd wait. How tragically adorable.

SHE SAID I LOVE YOU! And he didn't say it back! D:

Lulz. She called him "Blake James".

Oooh. The bedroom. Aww.

Updateupdateupdate! I DID!
Fate chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
Hi. I just read this. At school. With you standing approximately five feet behind me. Which is weird. Anyways, I'm reviewing to say that I will more thoroughly review later. But I did notice that he didn't say it back. NOT COOL, MAN! Also, nice soap opera commercial. XD

UPDATE NOW!
DorkExpress chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
Find out next week! You want to have me beg don't you? Evil!

Please, pertty phuleeeease? Better?

XOXO
freeze-dirtbag chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
again LOVED it, amazing "awwww" moment :) can't wait for the next chapter.
White Alchemist chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
Jay, you're hot and all, but could you please say those three words already? You're a pain in the ass to Evie, you know that? :))

Anyways, I was thinking of Pluto and thought of his face being scary, but how could I blame him for having Jay? Jay's handsome so maybe Pluto may be handsome, along with Carmen's beauty. :)) I don't know. I like Jay, and still irritated with that idiot. He is an idiot. If he loves her, he should tell her. Still an idiot. :P
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 26 . 1/29/2012
HOW COULD HE NOT SAY IT BACK!

Does he really have to go that would make me so sad, but then again maybe he is just seeing her as a fling! He didn't say it back.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »