Reviews for What Really Happened
Skyrocket Fiction chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Yellow skittle Bad wolf
Imagination12 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I really like this chapter :)

From the beginning, with the memory wipe scene, I feel that was done really well.

When the skittle reminded him, and made the ripple, that was awesome. You wrote that part very professionally, congrats!

Sorry that your italics got messed up. Some of them stayed normal though. I hope it sorted itself out.

"It makes me... hungry." I love that line. It's great that you included it.

I hope you get inspiration!

~I12
Imagination12 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
It must be just Morgan's house that's amazing for time warps and such.

The part with the cube confused me. Maybe I was reading too fast... I don't know. It just kinda slipped through my brain, like that person!

I feel like I've heard that before... I think in a book, the main character was so unremarkable most people forgot about her even though she was super important.

It was a good book.

Congrats on publishing the next chapter! Hoowaah!

The cat will always get the mouse eventually, especially Morgan's cats.

~I12
Imagination12 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Oh, wow. How do you remember this far back? I would have totally forgotten that I had English first (I'm sure this is authentic.)

So, Nick is EVIL, in a way. But not. Confusing, but makes sense. I still don't get the cube away, tesseract away, etc. You'll have to explain it to me.

I'm glad you're doing well on your story and that you found your wormhole generator again. And so did Finn. Haha, irony.

I hope you keep your inspiration!

~Imagination12

P.S. Don't tell Skyrocket Fiction about M's account. I think.
Skyrocket Fiction chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
CosmosSurfer pleas publish your 2nd chapter I know you have finished it because I go to your school.

P.S. Guess who I am.
Imagination12 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I'm glad you are able to tell your story now! I hope this doesn't hurt your progress on your other story, that one's great, too!

I can't wait to see where "me" me's adventures with me go!

I hope you get great inspiration somewhere! Remember the people on the roof!

~Imagination12