Reviews for Moonlight
dail-of-the-air chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Crazy POV changes here .. Makes it disorientating but I like what you've done with it. Great imagery! I love how the emotional elements blur seamlessly with the sensory elements of this. Good job!
3M2R chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
It sounds a little Shakespeare-ish at the start. Somehow.

Ahh... How I wish I can write this well. You're really good!

The best here is the imagery. Very surreal, mystical and magical. How very apt for a love story!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Okay well this is nothing like I've read before; its simply entrancing, you keep me confused right until the end and then its too late - I am left speechless. I can't believe that person would just watch someone die and not help. I wonder why they would do that. I also want to know who the figure is sleeping, they seem so fragile. Brilliant, only thing I'd suggest is change the name; maybe to moonlight or something but untitled seems to let such a powerful piece like this down! Loved it!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This one so indescriable. Every word, every detail was necessary and I loved every minute of reading this. This is definitly a tragedy but the tragic-ness and the beauty intensified this story. Exquisite work! Keep writing! (