Reviews for Unknown Road
ArekuKawaii chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I really liked the first line of the poem because it really drew me into the poem. I felt like I was a cowgirl kicking up dust as I strolled through the town.

I didn't like the third line because the 'but behind' seemed really out of place and forced. It stopped the flow of the poem for me a lot.

The second stanza is my favorite part of this poem because I felt like I was the buttercup. I felt like I was struggling against society to show them that I can do it. I really had a strong image of the yellow buttercup in my mind shining as it broke free in a world of concrete that would normally suppress its life.

Good poem overall. :D I enjoyed it. It really inspired me to think and feel creative.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I feel like everytime I step out the door! Yet you have managed to make me long for the open road in another country! I love travelling and to me this is only a part of it - I feel as if she is reflected on something as she keeps to herself as she looks at her feet bit when she sees that bit of energy I think it inspired her like it did me!

Your amazing!