Reviews for Housekeeping
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
GREAT chapter :D
jessicarp chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I say she should be emancipated from her mother. and the truth is that her mother does not love her. besides that she get the job. her mother and sister treat her like a servant.

And i think she should not worry about her mother and sister if them treat her the wrong way.

But anyway love your story.

_

333
Arabea chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I can't help but wonder what Lydia, Marie-Clare, and Janice's situation is. It's obviously more complicated than what they present it as on the surface. I'm very intrigued by all of the different parts going on in this story. I'm willing to wait for an update. ;) Great job!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Pretty good :D
Ivix chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Like it so far )
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Core just keeps on getting better and better! He also seems to be the only one who can see through marie-claires facade.

I really like Emily, I think it'd be really cute if she bonded with Lydia.
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Well, I like your story so far!

I really like Core, better than Malec. I think he would be a good match for Lydia.

Update soon!
Lucasta chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I'm liking your story and hope you update soon. Although, I hope Lydia leaves her Mom & sister when she graduates.
Faithfully Connected chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hey I like the beginning of your story your characters are really interesting. There were a few mistakes but nothing too serious and I was confuse; you said that "Malec's head looked like it had been dipped in chocolate or ink" then you wrote that he had blond hair so what does the other sentence mean? Anyways update soon I wanna know what happens next