Reviews for Surviving Jaylen
Randomness-sama chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Awww! Why did you abandon this story? Why can't you keep writing? This is a good one!
Bubbly Girl chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
This story is super and really hilarious! You can't just stop! Please update soon! I need to know what happens next! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl

P.S. My top three characters would be Gracie, Trina and Jaylen. :) Please update!
Germany chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I'm reviewing Chapter 1 even though I've read all three chapters posted. Oh well. Continuing on, I do like this from things like the humor to the characters. I can't give you any top three yet, but I'll probably have some soon ;)
Laurel Valentine chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Omg this is so funny! You can totally tell that Jaylen likes her. This is like a love/hate clique. Love it! can't wait for the next update!
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Haha lol nice cliffhanger...i would hate to die and the last thing i saw was a squirrel lol. Anywho so far i like gracie alot she's cool and i like a tough girl attitude! Any i feel specially for the shout out so Yay! Lol update soon!
sailorsweetart chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
i feel some what bad for Kylie, but i thought it was kinda funny :3
mylittleprincess chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
update more please.
Live and learn chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Nice! I love Kylie, she's so much like you! And i'd have to say my top three characters so far are Kylie, Jaylen, and Gracie. Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
While the whole 'we're enemies but we fall in love' isn't new, I love the sense of humor here. And, let's face it, things become cliche for a reason.

Even though it's just the second chapter, I'm already liking the characters and I think this story's going to be an interesting one, so please, update!
ValerieYoung chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Live and Learn recommended me this story and since I didnt have anything to read or do I decided to check it out. I find this story very interesting and I love Kylie! And Jaylen. Both to me are awesome characters since it reminds me of my relationship with my guy friends.. Anyway I hope you update soon! Please dont take to long! :)
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Ha another great chapter! So now kylie has to do kitchen work wit jaylen hahaha this should be interesting!
mylittleprincess chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
love it!update more please
Sowhatifiread chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Epic :D
Rene chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Haha jaylens funny :), update soon!
Reder chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I like it, how are they going to get lost?