Reviews for Wonderland's Void: Winter Break
Arithelilly chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Please write more
slytherinsareboss chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
AMAZING. LOVE IT. You know what, I'm just gonna stop myself before I go into a rant about the awesomeness of this. Well, okiedokie. Bye now. Lol.
(And of course you need to write more Wonderland's Void stories. Hint Hint.)
-Linsey
VTDark chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Read all of your Wonderland stories! And I must say I love them all. Sorry wasn't able to review on them all, was too eager to read 'em all. Hahaha. Hope you keep writing! And thank you for all of these wonderful stories that almost gave me trouble when I couldn't stop reading till late night and had to be somewhere very early the next day. :p
Aya Marie Love chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
soooo I haven't been on in a while... but I made sure to look you up and see what you had been doing. To my great surprise (and delight!) I found this. oh my gosh oh my gosh I loved it! I wasn't expecting another story! . I'm so glad i checked up on you! Btw I'm rereading the series because I love it so much :D

Hope you have inspiration!

Aya Marie
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh hells yeah. You know that I'm always down for some Wonderland madness and I honestly can't get enough. I just friggin love these idiots, you know? I can't help but feel tingly on the inside (not that way, get your mind out of the gutter) when I read about these Wonderland folks.

It's come to a point that when someone mentions Alice in Wonderland, your story pops into my head. And then I have to correct myself and be all like "Shyte... that's not the original." In other words, your story has replaced the original AiW in my mind. Because your story is THAT good.

I just recently recommended someone to 'Wonderland's Void: TRC' on the fp page on facebook. Hopefully they'll come and read about all the awesomeness that you have to offer.

And DUDETTE! I was seriously hoping that she would have told her family about being married to Spade. OH MY GOD! I just remembered that I dreamed about them last night. You've invaded my dreams you great fiends of Wonderlands! Back I say; go back to my dreams where you belong and I'll never let you go.

Ok, I'm done with my freak-out.

Lol. Seriously though, you did a great job on this one (like all the others) and I wish that the crazy would go on forever and ever. This series is just one of those that captured my heart completely, utterly and without remorse. But of course, I would have been willing to hand my heart to your series on a platter ANYWAY...

Kudos

$*Aradia Cloud*$
ReadingForKicks chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this wonderland series! I think that all three parts a re wonderfully wonderful :)! It would be nice to see more of course with more wonderland characters :) or her grandparents and parents going to wonderland that would be so funny :)

Keep writing

Harley

X
annabethpj chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Can you pretty please publish another part? I can't wait to read more. I hope it has stuff about their 'real world' wedding.
TheInsanityItself chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I have enjoyed these stories quite a bit and would really enjoy if you wrote some more...With characters such as these ...well I can't imagine them sitting still for very long. I can only imagine how they must act while trapped in you head, for they have encouraged my own creations to go on their own mischievious missions. Anywho...just popping in to let you know I enjoy your work and read it to get my mood up and to encourage myself to let the madness shine through. ...My alterior motive it to hint at you perhaps writing a story for March. I would love to get to know his trouble-making side better.
SunnySkies chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Another Wonderland chapter... yey! Whoo hooo! I was so happy to see/read this installment that I honestly let out a fan girl squeal of happiness.

That embarrassing tidbit aside, I enjoyed the glimpse into Alice and Spade's relationship and how they handle things in Alice's world and disagreements like a "normal" couple. Very sweet.

If readers may put in request for future Wonderland stories... Please please please write something sweet about White and how he would win HIS lady love. I feel like it would take a very special kind of girl (super normal, perhaps, to balance him out) for the task of White's significant other.
Greeneyes616 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This just get's better and better, I love your writing!
KoriLee123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Again, your story kept me up all night. You did amazing and I cannot wait for the next one!(: march is so sweet(:(: hatter and white remind me of my friends. Bubbles is a new favorite of mine! I hope she will be in the next one!(:(: