Reviews for Supernova
Ckh chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
"swarthy vortex of dead constellations" - amazing imagery of our dark and wide universe. The rest of the piece paints vivid imagery as well.

I like how you end on a lighthearted note. It contrasts well with the grand and sophisticated nature of the first paragraph. Despite how complicated the process was for our being to come to be (if one of those rocks out there hadn't collided, Earth won't be here and we wouldn't be born), we are a relatively simple bunch, eh? Well, compared to the complexity of our being at least.
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I think this poem describes your talent as a writer! I'd put it in your profile! Keep shining your light in the darkness!
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is lovely! The imagery is beautifully done. "stitched white rainbows to your skeleton." I love that line in particular. The ending definitely has kick to it, which is always good.

Wonderful piece :)
Adeline chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I do like the concept... of shining your own light (well that's my interpretation, since super novas are born from... destruction? Uhmm.. not sure) , since I've been listening to Anna Nalick's song quite a lot nowadays :D Anyways, loves it very much :D