Reviews for The Champions
PancakeOverdose chapter 19 . 9/14
You're already aware of my critiques of the previous chapters thanks to our PM-ing, but I've neglected to actually leave any reviews and seek to rectify that, because this story is really ramping up in quality! The last few chapters have been really solid! The dialogue is great, the interactions are entertaining, the characters are interesting and unique, and the action has been pretty exciting throughout. Now that I have more time on my hands, I'll definitely get to reading a lot more of this in future. Good stuff!
MetaDeviant chapter 1 . 9/8
Holy Jim Belushi on a stick, 267 chapters... 267. Amazing commitment on your part, I'm definitely reading this.
Semek chapter 11 . 6/30
Well I'm Sorry to say but its relatively slow For me. I mean the villans don't seem like real threats or murderers. Evil is evil I don't like to see blurred lines. Any way made it to ch 11 and I felt no excitement so this isn't the one for me. Good job on your writing skills tho basic and right to the point, I like. Nice job on 200 and some and keep up the good work in delivering free fics to the populace
Superhuman Supreme chapter 255 . 6/13
I caught up again! Hurrah! Also, your writing has seriously improved over the course of this story. I suppose four years of writing a serial will do that. I'm loving the arc-based plot thing, and it certainly seems like there is something arching over, something involving, perhaps... Time travel?

The problem I have, though, is that your plotting is too linear, too simple. I know you're going for a comic book feel, but it feels like you're plotting from a template of lose fight, develop plot, win fight, fight as many times as necessary. There aren't enough plot twists, I think the last thing that truly surprised me was Geoff being a traitor. Just my opinion, of course, but something to think about. I have enjoyed the story thus far nonetheless.

Oh, and remember ages ago when I told you that I was inspired to write my own superhero serial? I've finally started writing it. I'll be posting it on a site called Journalister, which I recommend checking out because you get paid for people looking at your story. Pretty sweet deal, huh?

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the conclusion of this arc. Although I'm guessing Stephen's just gonna shoot people and the others maybe get free. Not that I object to Stephen shooting people.
TheAndyX55Storyteller chapter 197 . 4/5
So I'm finally catching up on this story...It's been a few months. I used to play catch up with 6-7 chapters a day but got caught up in life. Anyways I conveniently stopped right before the new champions were formed & I've got to say...I LOVE IT SO FAR! Keep in mind I'm only on Chapter 197 so I've got a long way to go (251...DANG!) I like the new team BUT I'm still skeptical of Savant/Janet. She's kept me intrigued since the original team began losing trust in her. Also I'm enjoying Stephen despite him being a douche bag...and then there's Johnathan...He's pretty cool too.

Keep it up dude! I love this series & I'm glad I was finally able to return to reading it.

P.S. - I still ship Melissa & Victor...I need those two to cut the crap & make my OTP a reality xD
PrideTheSparrow chapter 250 . 3/28
I have enjoyed your series very much. I recently made a profile so and thats mainly the reason why I have never review your story. I also have a story similar to yours. If you wouldn't mind, since your an expert at all things superhero, can you give me some tips on what to do?
Perrihelion chapter 10 . 3/27
I think Victor and Melissa would be good together. But they're also good as bros.
Perrihelion chapter 9 . 3/27
Martin's greatest fear is death... please tell me these characters aren't going to die...
They are, aren't they? Or maybe you'll just attack them with clowns.
Perrihelion chapter 8 . 3/26
Well, at least Andrew is gone.
He's going to come back some time, isn't he? I hope it's as a villain so they can kick his ass.
Perrihelion chapter 7 . 3/25
I really like Martin. I don't know why. But I do.
Perrihelion chapter 6 . 3/25
Holy bigotry, Batman!
Perrihelion chapter 5 . 3/25
Mr. Amazing sounds like a typical hero name.
I love Julienne: "This 'broad' hits back!" That's great.
Perrihelion chapter 4 . 3/20
Jeez, Martin's kind of an ass. And yet, I think I like him more than Alvin.
Julienne and Will should be a fun couple. and Janet creating a sentient intelligance? My first thought was almost exaclty Will's response.
Perrihelion chapter 3 . 3/20
Cool villain. I'll admit, I laughed when I read that Janet pulled up in a Humvee full of missiles. I mean, a thirteen year old threatening to kill everyone? Savant is a very interesting character, and I can't wait to see what you do with her.
Perrihelion chapter 2 . 3/13
I like the powers that they each have. Kinetique's are really interesting, so are Will's.

I really like Janet so far.
484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »