Reviews for The Champions
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25
It is absolutely unbelievable that you wrote almost a million words! I commend you greatly. I have a few things to say. I can completely understand why you stopped - the lack of feedback must have been extremely frustrating, but I don't think you should give up on these characters. All of the Champions, except for Julie, really don't remind me of Marvel or D.C. heroes. They are unique, interesting and likeable, and they deserve recognition for being so. I think that you should try and write a novel with them. If you had a different flow to the story (the comic book style didn't really work for me) this could definitely be published. Please do adapt it! And when you do, don't kill off Martin - it was COMPLETELY unnecessary to the story. COMPLETELY! It was sudden, unexpected and in my opinion, pointless. But enough ranting. I just have two more things to say, the first being that I'd say the main reason you didn't get much traffic on this story was because of the section you posted it in. I've been using Fictionpress for more than a year, and until last weekend, I didn't know of your story's existence. And I trawl this site frequently and filter things by how many favourites they have! Your story is amazing, and the lack of reviews is not due to lack of talents The last thing is to keep writing, because you have an absolute gift at characterisation and perseverance. Good luck - I wish you well with adapting this into a novel (please please please do). From, L
Guest chapter 51 . 4/24
I had tears in my eyes. How could you be so callous, so cruel as to kill of Martin, who had the biggest personality of all? It wasn't necessary to the story! I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously, why why why did you kill my favourite! Otherwise, I love this universe.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/24
MARTIN WAS MY FAVOURITE HOW COULD YOU DO THIS
Guest chapter 325 . 4/7
Well I enjoyed the story alot and every minute I spent reading was worth it thanks alot(by the way am abubakar reading all the way from Nigeria)
Guest chapter 322 . 1/22
Aren't you going to try to reach a million words?
Miles Montgomery chapter 195 . 5/14/2016
Sorry it's been so long between reviews. I've had a lot come up. I've been thinking of maybe relaunching Final Justice. You still plan on using them more?
Yukki chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
I guess its pretty late to write this but the story has to have some kind of logic. Some random guy invites 6 people to be superheros and they just say ok lets go and a few days later some villain attacks a military facility and everybody just knows that there are nuklear warheads. Furthermore noone shows up if some guy is trying to get a nuklear weapon at an militaryy facility. You know what i mean? You should try to think it trough a bit more before you just start writing. It doesnt make a lot of sense the way it is now.
Guest chapter 302 . 5/8/2016
If katie could turn back into human form why doesn't she go back is that a new arc coming up.
nuclear man chapter 301 . 5/2/2016
Your story always makes my this the beginning of a new arc or just a one time stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Offfffffffffffffffff
foxspirit chapter 290 . 2/13/2016
Excellent work. I've read from chapter one up 'til now in a week, because I can't stop reading. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for this 'Slo-Mo' character.

On a side note, is there any particular reason why Victor can't hold down a relationship? Is it like a running gag in this story? Or just coincidence?
TheGreatAlchemist chapter 273 . 10/17/2015
Why isn't this chapter named Injection
PancakeOverdose chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
You're already aware of my critiques of the previous chapters thanks to our PM-ing, but I've neglected to actually leave any reviews and seek to rectify that, because this story is really ramping up in quality! The last few chapters have been really solid! The dialogue is great, the interactions are entertaining, the characters are interesting and unique, and the action has been pretty exciting throughout. Now that I have more time on my hands, I'll definitely get to reading a lot more of this in future. Good stuff!
MetaDeviant chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Holy Jim Belushi on a stick, 267 chapters... 267. Amazing commitment on your part, I'm definitely reading this.
Semek chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Well I'm Sorry to say but its relatively slow For me. I mean the villans don't seem like real threats or murderers. Evil is evil I don't like to see blurred lines. Any way made it to ch 11 and I felt no excitement so this isn't the one for me. Good job on your writing skills tho basic and right to the point, I like. Nice job on 200 and some and keep up the good work in delivering free fics to the populace
496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »