Reviews for The Champions
ProjectPride chapter 250 . 3/28
I have enjoyed your series very much. I recently made a profile so and thats mainly the reason why I have never review your story. I also have a story similar to yours. If you wouldn't mind, since your an expert at all things superhero, can you give me some tips on what to do?
WestJane chapter 10 . 3/27
I think Victor and Melissa would be good together. But they're also good as bros.
WestJane chapter 9 . 3/27
Martin's greatest fear is death... please tell me these characters aren't going to die...
They are, aren't they? Or maybe you'll just attack them with clowns.
WestJane chapter 8 . 3/26
Well, at least Andrew is gone.
He's going to come back some time, isn't he? I hope it's as a villain so they can kick his ass.
WestJane chapter 7 . 3/25
I really like Martin. I don't know why. But I do.
WestJane chapter 6 . 3/25
Holy bigotry, Batman!
WestJane chapter 5 . 3/25
Mr. Amazing sounds like a typical hero name.
I love Julienne: "This 'broad' hits back!" That's great.
WestJane chapter 4 . 3/20
Jeez, Martin's kind of an ass. And yet, I think I like him more than Alvin.
Julienne and Will should be a fun couple. and Janet creating a sentient intelligance? My first thought was almost exaclty Will's response.
WestJane chapter 3 . 3/20
Cool villain. I'll admit, I laughed when I read that Janet pulled up in a Humvee full of missiles. I mean, a thirteen year old threatening to kill everyone? Savant is a very interesting character, and I can't wait to see what you do with her.
WestJane chapter 2 . 3/13
I like the powers that they each have. Kinetique's are really interesting, so are Will's.

I really like Janet so far.
WestJane chapter 1 . 3/12
I really like this so far. I know you're already really far ahead from this first chapter, but hey, every review counts, right?
The description when you were just introducing the characters was a little lacking. It's like you were checking them of a list: brown haired boy of this age, blond haired girl of that age. And when they introduced themselves, the description was very minimal. It might have been better to describe more of what they looked like then just saying they were attractive.
Yeah... I'm sorry for criticizing, especially on the first of over 200 chapters. It's a really interesting premise though, and I'm really excited to see where you go with it!
ImJustAwkward chapter 1 . 2/23
This is really cool so far, I like it.
Orange and Blue chapter 245 . 2/22
Cue the Defenders. JK, I dont know. Anyways, sorry for not reviewing for a while; stuff happened.

Great chapter(s). Cant wait to see if they can stop the virus. Still, I have a feeling another hero/team will come to help.
TheGreatAlchemist chapter 244 . 2/14
Hope this story becomes greater
TheGreatAlchemist chapter 238 . 1/4
More Victor please love the story.
479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »