Reviews for The Champions
ImJustAwkward chapter 1 . 2/23
This is really cool so far, I like it.
Orange and Blue chapter 245 . 2/22
Cue the Defenders. JK, I dont know. Anyways, sorry for not reviewing for a while; stuff happened.

Great chapter(s). Cant wait to see if they can stop the virus. Still, I have a feeling another hero/team will come to help.
TheGreatAlchemist chapter 244 . 2/14
Hope this story becomes greater
TheGreatAlchemist chapter 238 . 1/4
More Victor please love the story.
Orange and Blue chapter 236 . 12/23/2014
It's cool to see how Victor, Athena, and the others are doing. Good chapter.
YourLastWords chapter 235 . 12/15/2014
Nice story. I'm only on chapter 27 out of... 235, but I'm making progress. I look forward to catching up and reading your latest writing.
OrangeandBlue chapter 235 . 12/14/2014
This arc was great. Can't wait for the next chapter! It's pretty amazing the Katie keeps getting all of these new awesome ways to use her powers all the time.
SoulArc chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
You know, after reading this multiple times, after the few years you've written this, I've just noticed that you've mistakenly said Arthur instead of Sam. It took me years to notice that, unless I've forgotten if I had perhaps commented on it before.
Orange and Blue chapter 232 . 11/22/2014
Wow, Dr. Conquest sure is a pro. I don't think that even the Champions can beat him. I guess I'll find out eventually. Pretty glad no one died this chapter I had a bad feeling about it.
Orange and Blue chapter 230 . 11/8/2014
Oh, new villains! This is going to be good. Why do I have Hugo Strange vibes from Dr Conquest? Also, why did everyone stop reviewing this story? It's awesome. All in all, good chapter: it'll be worth the wait to learn more about the organization that man talked about, too.
Orange and Blue chapter 229 . 11/5/2014
Finally! I caught up, and I can review! I love this story. It's so great. Anyways, great chapter. It seems that Katie gets hurt by her powers alot. Should that make me at least a little paranoid?
Orange and Blue chapter 50 . 10/20/2014
MARTIN DIES!? NO!
Orange and Blue chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
Dr. Light? Cloud? I wonder where I heard these names before... :P
Good chapter nonetheless.
Orange and Blue chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Great story! Just started reading and I'm hooked!
InfernalAlchemy chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I loved it, but I'm a bit confused as to how victor's ability to become stone allows him to become taller...
468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »