Reviews for The Champions
Miles Montgomery chapter 195 . 5/14
Sorry it's been so long between reviews. I've had a lot come up. I've been thinking of maybe relaunching Final Justice. You still plan on using them more?
Yukki chapter 3 . 5/10
I guess its pretty late to write this but the story has to have some kind of logic. Some random guy invites 6 people to be superheros and they just say ok lets go and a few days later some villain attacks a military facility and everybody just knows that there are nuklear warheads. Furthermore noone shows up if some guy is trying to get a nuklear weapon at an militaryy facility. You know what i mean? You should try to think it trough a bit more before you just start writing. It doesnt make a lot of sense the way it is now.
Guest chapter 302 . 5/8
If katie could turn back into human form why doesn't she go back is that a new arc coming up.
nuclear man chapter 301 . 5/2
Your story always makes my this the beginning of a new arc or just a one time stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Offfffffffffffffffff
foxspirit chapter 290 . 2/13
Excellent work. I've read from chapter one up 'til now in a week, because I can't stop reading. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for this 'Slo-Mo' character.

On a side note, is there any particular reason why Victor can't hold down a relationship? Is it like a running gag in this story? Or just coincidence?
TheGreatAlchemist chapter 273 . 10/17/2015
Why isn't this chapter named Injection
PancakeOverdose chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
You're already aware of my critiques of the previous chapters thanks to our PM-ing, but I've neglected to actually leave any reviews and seek to rectify that, because this story is really ramping up in quality! The last few chapters have been really solid! The dialogue is great, the interactions are entertaining, the characters are interesting and unique, and the action has been pretty exciting throughout. Now that I have more time on my hands, I'll definitely get to reading a lot more of this in future. Good stuff!
MetaDeviant chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Holy Jim Belushi on a stick, 267 chapters... 267. Amazing commitment on your part, I'm definitely reading this.
Semek chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Well I'm Sorry to say but its relatively slow For me. I mean the villans don't seem like real threats or murderers. Evil is evil I don't like to see blurred lines. Any way made it to ch 11 and I felt no excitement so this isn't the one for me. Good job on your writing skills tho basic and right to the point, I like. Nice job on 200 and some and keep up the good work in delivering free fics to the populace
Superhuman Supreme chapter 255 . 6/13/2015
I caught up again! Hurrah! Also, your writing has seriously improved over the course of this story. I suppose four years of writing a serial will do that. I'm loving the arc-based plot thing, and it certainly seems like there is something arching over, something involving, perhaps... Time travel?

The problem I have, though, is that your plotting is too linear, too simple. I know you're going for a comic book feel, but it feels like you're plotting from a template of lose fight, develop plot, win fight, fight as many times as necessary. There aren't enough plot twists, I think the last thing that truly surprised me was Geoff being a traitor. Just my opinion, of course, but something to think about. I have enjoyed the story thus far nonetheless.

Oh, and remember ages ago when I told you that I was inspired to write my own superhero serial? I've finally started writing it. I'll be posting it on a site called Journalister, which I recommend checking out because you get paid for people looking at your story. Pretty sweet deal, huh?

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the conclusion of this arc. Although I'm guessing Stephen's just gonna shoot people and the others maybe get free. Not that I object to Stephen shooting people.
TheAndyX55Storyteller chapter 197 . 4/5/2015
So I'm finally catching up on this story...It's been a few months. I used to play catch up with 6-7 chapters a day but got caught up in life. Anyways I conveniently stopped right before the new champions were formed & I've got to say...I LOVE IT SO FAR! Keep in mind I'm only on Chapter 197 so I've got a long way to go (251...DANG!) I like the new team BUT I'm still skeptical of Savant/Janet. She's kept me intrigued since the original team began losing trust in her. Also I'm enjoying Stephen despite him being a douche bag...and then there's Johnathan...He's pretty cool too.

Keep it up dude! I love this series & I'm glad I was finally able to return to reading it.

P.S. - I still ship Melissa & Victor...I need those two to cut the crap & make my OTP a reality xD
PrideTheSparrow chapter 250 . 3/28/2015
I have enjoyed your series very much. I recently made a profile so and thats mainly the reason why I have never review your story. I also have a story similar to yours. If you wouldn't mind, since your an expert at all things superhero, can you give me some tips on what to do?
Perrihelion chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
I think Victor and Melissa would be good together. But they're also good as bros.
Perrihelion chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Martin's greatest fear is death... please tell me these characters aren't going to die...
They are, aren't they? Or maybe you'll just attack them with clowns.
491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »