Reviews for Here We Don't Go Again
Smartgirl94 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
It makes this too easy to tell that he has a thing for Wendy. Please update soon :D
mia aurora chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
i want more ! :D
Liley chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
this is awesome!

Nice story i love it n_n
Damned chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Girls like Wendy annoys me...Some people will use that situation to get back at her. I guess there are really people who will like to be treated bad so many times before learning...

Keep updating.
Rachie03 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Oh damn i seem to be picking up on some feelings being thrown around. I'm now overly excited for the next chapter where they will be living together. :D Hope you UD soon. :)

xx
Smartgirl94 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Man this was a good chapter. Please update soon :D
A Shattered Sky chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Things are either going to get very awkward, or they're gonna kill each other. :P
cheffy329 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
i'm glad that they've got some of those pent up emotions from the past 7 years out! it's obvious that they both have some regrets and need to have a long sit down conversation.

i'm loving the twist that ronan is going to stay with them for a while! it looks like it's about to get heated! looking forward to the next chapter :]
Rachie03 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Damn I love this chapter. It was what I hoped and more. I love the preview of chapter 3 at the end but at the same time it is going to kill me while I wait for the next chapter. Still wish you UD soon. :)

xx
cheffy329 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
ahh i love these types of stories!

are you planning on writing in ronan's point of view? it'd be really interesting what goes on in his mind there!

i'm looking forward to the next chapter! update soon please :]
A Shattered Sky chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I would personally end up killing Jennie. -_-
Mcs chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Loved it please update soon
Loveee chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
LOL at the end. Pleaaase update soon!
Rachie03 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
OH I LOVE THIS! hope u UD soon :)