Reviews for envenoMATE
drakron chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
what a turn of events! It's great!
Mukuwa.Renu.Koi chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
Wu-Wu-Wut! Chester? Adina? Daniel and Hamilton! what's up? Ahhhh!

A wee bit confused so is Chester a were? As in were-Wolf? Hmmm

Then what's Daniel? Hmmmm maybe I missed something.. But poor Adina! Chester

Is maybe a wee bit to intense... I will have to go back and re-read everything!

Update soon! :}
drakron chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
Great come back!
Mukuwa.Renu.Koi chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Aaaah 3 ranger Hardy! lol woah it's getting suspenseful! Who is adina with? I'm dying to know what's gonna happen! I can't even guess! Aaaah update soon! Lve it!
sarah.evangelina chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Kendrick has no charm, in my opinion. I know he's your character and all, but you know Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights? Yes, he is something like Heathcliff. I just, I guess I'm much "meaner" than most Christians, but people like that are so hard for me to love or be kind to, I just want them gone somewhere. Not like...Hell or something, but a remote island or something...lol. *pst Adina, be a smart girl, don't pick the creep-o, once a creep, always a creep! 3*
drakron chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Hardy can be a men's man. But I want to know what happened to Adina. Write soon, please?
sarah.evangelina chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Kendrick is most definately not a swoon, attractive or not, ugh. No. And uhm, if some guy was creeping on me while I was naked, he'd be a creeper..lol. I hope Adina's okay, and please tell me you're not going to be evil and make her get with the weird guy? Lol. I would cry. XD I actually really like Daniel. He's a little rough around the edges, but..nice enough :D
drakron chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
Thanks for the update, it means a lot for me, I'm a romantic girl after all! I thought that Adina may have had a change of hearts but not anymore... would you keep writing? Please, please, please!

Buenas noches.
drakron chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
This is so interesting, why haven't you updated it already. Please do so, it seems a great story, please, please.
drakron chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I like the way time passes around them, building the relations, it's very nice.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Haha! My name is from the television show Firefly.

Also, HE IS REALLY CREEPY.

I have no idea where you're going with this, and it's awesome. Like, I don't know if we're supposed to dislike him or not. I don't know if we're still supposed to go for Daniel, but I definitely do. 'Cause he just sucked her finger into his mouth. Creeper.

Why isn't she pulling away and being like, "YO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

I guess she's a little dazed right now, but still.

Hope you update soon!
sarah.evangelina chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Gah..Kendrick. -_-' I still have little to no compassion for him. :[ lol. Wotan, I'm more forgiving. XD And this new guy is acting like a serious creep. Even if you're a werewolf you have a brain. Use it, thank you. XD!
sarah.evangelina chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Yea, I guess I've had enough bad friends, I like to have them, but there's few really good ones. But then again I wouldn't have stood there either. I understand what you're saying, I guess I'm just not there yet. To me, as long as you want to be my friend I'll be yours, even if we go years w/o talking. but if you say, "Hey, I don't like you anymore." Then I'll love you, and if you need me I'll be there, I won't be angry, but I won't be your friend unless you need one. It's not me trying to be mean, but it just is, if that makes sense.

As for the chapter, poor Adina, I get the whole control issue, I hate when a guy or someone tries to control me too, but unless that person is being ridiculous, I try to listen, she should DEFINATELY listen. Haha.
Mukuwa.Renu.Koi chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
AAAAAAAAAH INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE! yo what the hecks going on? omg update!
Mukuwa.Renu.Koi chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
aaaaah she defied him! aah love it! i love adina now shes getting some spunk! taking charge!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »