Reviews for Monster
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Great :)
drown in my desire chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
That was so good. It was spectacular. You really captured Rick's feelings...
Ivix chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
how many chapters do you plan to write?
SniMirror chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
A very interesting and profound story. The suspense is gripping. Can't wait for the next update.

This is a very refreshing, original premise. I would like to congratulate you on this.
Ivix chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
Ok, now he's starting to freak me out... I can see who is the monster of this story.
drown in my desire chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Wonderful!
drown in my desire chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Cliffhanger! D:
Arsen Lapin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Well that was fast :)

And now I'm starting guessing who are the two people at the beginning of first chapter.

I like how their relationship evolves. Sometimes it's obvious that they are made for each other and sometimes Rick is just too weird to fit with Samatha's temper. And we now have a little more information about what happened. Great chapter!
Anehalia chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
I am enjoying the characters in both the past and present. Most people I would tell them that they need more detail, but more detail wouldn't fit. The lack of the extreme detail gives it a little bit more of a mysterious and intriguing feeling.
Arsen Lapin chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Hey that's not fair!

After chapter 6 you said it would all be revealed. Now I have to wait for chapter 8 :(

Anyway.

It's all a little confusing. And sometimes I have to re-read a whole paragraph because I didn't get a word of it.

But it's confusing in a good way.

It's easy to identify with the girl, and the guy is as mysterious as we'd want him to be. Though the death stuff he's in is a little creepy.

Well, I'm not good at making reviews. But I liked this a lot.

However I don't support he whole "memory/present/POV change" thing. The story should be enough by itself, you shouldn't have to add what looks to me like "stage directions".

Also the link between chapters 3 and 4 is unclear. At first I didn't realize chapter 4 started right where chapter 3 ended. It's like you chosed to end the chapter in the middle of a sentence, and then started again by that same sentence, which is kinda weird.

But that story is great nonetheless :)
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter :D
Anehalia chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
This is so well planned and crafted. I am really enjoying this story, even though I don't quite get everything yet. I just love how well you fit the memories and the present together.
Ivix chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Its a great story so far, how many chapters do you plan to write?
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Yup, still confusing :P

But Im hanging on!
PurplePrincess77 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
That was really well-written.