Reviews for Suki in a Shell
chinatsu.G chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
like how you ended it with some suspense still need to work on the grammar but this chapter was pretty funny, I actually laughed out loud with the scene at home and the notebook thing good stuff. Keep it up :)
chinatsu.G chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
very interesting, grammar not so great and there was some word choice's that didn't make sense, but over all you had my attention. A bit long for one chapter in my opinion but never the less a good read, I see your going down the road of Yaoi...lol..saw it coming but wanted to be sure :)
Nelo Warrior chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, I sorta saw that twist coming. Actually I was halfway expecting him to have turned in to a girl. Didn't know it was yaoi lol.

Anyways, not a bad story. Yaoi isn't my thing but it's well written. A few wrong words here and there but nothing too big.
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
You reviewed my story so im reviewing yours...

First off, AWESOME! PLEEZ CONTINUE!

Second, thank you for reviewing honestly! XD
EpicMelons chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I have to reply this way because my pm's aren't working.

You're right, letting others create ideas for my stories does defeat the purpose of this website, and believe it or not, but I know. Because of schoolwork and exams currently going on, I just don't have the time (which is pretty ironic as I have the time to actually write the stories, but it's true). I always used to write stories of my own, before I found FictionPress, but now I can hardly remember them.

I hope you don't think that this is just one big lie. Honestly, it's true. Don't worry (like you would anyways -_-), I will take it down and get back to writing stories of my own... eventually. So I guess I should say, thanks. And I guess you know about what I like to write about, huh?

-Thanks again, EpicMelons
Keroanne chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
OMFG

IZZIIE.

XDDDDD

This is amazing so far! Please, more, more!