Reviews for BFF moments
Galaxies Await chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Well, I have to say that your writing is a bit sloppy... your grammar isn't all that good either. The story is quite plain, and the charecters have no depth. At all.

But I digress, the story is rather... cute? Still, I seems that it has no plot. Is this just a sort of drabble or is it actually going to be a full length story?

Maybe you should edit your story before you post it, I'd rather you be a day or two late on updating then it have a lot of carless mistakes.

But whatever, do as you please. It is your story after all. But remeber, the reader is always right.

Galaxies Await
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is so sweet! It is so realistic! I love jolly ranchers!
Reader276 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
wow I LOVE THIS! its realistic and it flows well! the chapters r a bit short bu reallly good writer! cant wait for next chapter! and gee the next chapter sound kinda weird, but im excited to see wht its about
BipolarUnicornMonster chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I like it:) And you're welcome for the reviews. I can honestly say I have NOO idea what the next chapter is going to be about, but it sound pretty intresting. Update soon please? Keep up the good work!
BipolarUnicornMonster chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I like it:) It's a cute little story you have going, keep it up. And yes, I think the next chapter should be "Ally and Jake" BTW, I personally love the relationship between Ally and Meg, they practiacally finish each others sentences. You said this was real right? Except for the last chapter that is. Well like I said, I think the story is cute.
BipolarUnicornMonster chapter 1 . 9/24/2011