Reviews for The Rezonoath Saga: Book 1: The Curse of Old
jeremy1555 chapter 2 . 2/26
Okay so I see some problems here, first off you kinda need an editor, I'll gladly do it if you'll allow me but thats beside the point, my point is that you could have made this chapter longer. But at the same time I feel you, I do the same thing and I know you have a life and don't have time to go back and edit and worry about all that. Also please remember I am not trying to tell you how to write, I'm just telling you facts. P.S. read my story if you get the chance. (I'm sorry I won't advertise here anymore after this, I know its rude and I'm sorry.) here is a s/3236477/1/The-last-Paladins

please note the story is still being worked on and is only in the first chapter though the second will be up soon. Also I like the story so far otherwise I wouldn't be here right now. ONWARD!
jeremy1555 chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow this is really good I'm surprised it is not real popular, of course many stories are under appreciated. Besides I won't judge the story on the first chapter, ONTO CHAPTER 1!
Omnipotent-Mind chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
This is a decent story. Good description of both people and places. Chapters are a good length. Characters are unique. Battle scenes are written alright. The two things I would suggest, would be better editing and more realistic dialogue between characters. Thanks for writing somthing I could read.
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Fantastic prologue. Very detailed writing. Please continue.
Mama B chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This story is very unique novel, it has a alot of fcators and characters and I liked it becuase, it is one of those books that takestime to understand the novel's meaning and depth. The chapter could be shorter because you do not want to give away too much about the novel. You kind a want the reader to be hanging but other than that I liked it.