Reviews for The Recollections of a Madwoman
VstavajSonce chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I like how you censored her name. XD Like we don't already know.
nerfherder-han chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
ooh! ohh! call it Rigby! (random dog name)
red.dahlia chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Although you've dodged it pretty well so far, I suggest thinking out a name for the main character. While she's staying in the mental asylum, they can refer to her by her room number, but it's a little distracting when you call attention to her lack of a name. Also, when you assign a character a name, it makes it seem more natural when you avoid using his/her name. It's...hard to explain.

The creature's thoughts also seem kind of anachronistic, as it remembers being in a car and then wanting to play with the lady. As the lady's been seeing him upwards of ten years now, it's confusing as to whether the creature was in the car one singe time or multiple times, in the periods where the main character didn't see him.

Despite how I may sound, I actually really like your story. It's funny and it's got good pacing. For the monster, I suggest Jude, because he/she/it seems like something of a lost cause.
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Very...Again, interesting. She seems to be taking on the mother role. I would say they do have some sort of cennection. Whether it be mentally or physically. I like it. Keep on writing!
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
...Very interesting...I like it...I think that the monster has kind of a...Mother daughter/son bond...I like what you did with the incoherent thoughts...Great job!
Cynthia Brent chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Wow! The amazing thing about this story is that it's actually really funny, not like the usual horror story at all. And I like the monster's point of view a lot.

Hope you keep writing, and maybe come over and review my new story, FADE TO GRAY!
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is an interesting story, and I plan on reading it completely

The chapter needs a little more detail, and I know it sounds weird, but try to keep it realistic. That part where the main character (Name unknown) was able to hear the phone call...Not realistic. The woman was in her house. Just the distance isn't close enough. Besides those things great chapter