Reviews for Jack of All Trades
voidscorpenomega chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
I loved reading your story and i can't wait to read more of the war of wishes. Please update more on that.
Omnipotent-Mind chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
This was some good stuff, as usual. Love the way you write, and your story ideas are great. Enjoyed the ending, though I really don't understand your ranking system. Perhaps that's a good thing, have to wait and see. Hopefully not to long. Thanks for making all the garbage I read on here worth it. Keep up the good work.
Auric Seven chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I like the way you finaly debut his catch, that is Jack of All Trades. Hope to see more soon.
Kisho chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Nyaa, this is super cool, nyan x3

I really like your style, nya The way you write definitely establishes itself well, it's really cool to read, nyan x3

Wish there was more for me to say beyond that I'm totally waiting for the next chapter, nyan! Good luck keeping the story going, nya x3
draco oblivion chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Other than the super powers it's as if Ray's based on me...

This seems so epic, I wish I could sleep but still get my work done... XD
draco oblivion chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Lol Jamie and James sound like the Weasley twins...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL I thought they planned to do something like this when they said where they were going XD

Hehe another talent of his huh? XD
draco oblivion chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Wow, so he decided to play the hero and it didn't work out? Figures... :/

I wonder if he actually made everyone in the room disapear...
draco oblivion chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Lol at the regulated breathing, I always do that when I do exercise and yestuday I went joggin with my friend and I told him to do that XD

Lol does counting to 13 only work on him? I'll need to try it XD
dragonwarz50 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
So 13 does let him surpass whatever he's working on.

7 obliterates his enemies.

2 in people gets him into bad situations.

2 and 13 gives him invisibility.

while 8 gives him problems that trouble him.
dragonwarz50 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
That's dark man. Really really dark.
Auric chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Didnt see that coming seriously, I thought he'd faint when he got to 13. Jack of all trades eh.
dragonwarz50 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
so maybe 13 lucky abilities or talents. Different from the usual regular stories. I'd like you to update sooner. Drill Sgt. is interesting, does he teach combat.
Jesus and his Lawyers chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I really enjoyed the way this was written. It didn't follow the same predictable story line and really left me thinking "What. The. Heck." When I was done reading it. Bravo! Please continue.

Keep Writing