Reviews for Skin
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Well my nail is completely chewed off and you have utterly killed me. Cheers.

I forgive you though because you're such a brilliant writer. :)
The Infinity chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh. My. God. Just... oh god. I need to cry now.
Amberlyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Geez why do you write such sad stories, can't resist reading them cos your stories are so good, but sad, but good, but sad. Did I say it was good though?
JDKlaus chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Omg. you are freaking kidding me! This is the second story in a row that I've read of yours that has made me cry so much. I'm going to be utterly depressed by the time I go to bed tonight. :(
lmnop chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Your sad stories are depressingly good. Don't really enjoy reading them but unfortunately life is not all happily ever after so I read, get all down, and move on...to your happier ones!
foreveran chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
yup that was sad :/

but then again not all stories should be happy
Jill Montino chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I do feel that the end was a little quick, but otherwise there isn't anything I can complain about. I cried like the little girl I am for ten minutes straight. Wasn't bawling, but quiet tears were streaming down my cheeks the entire time. And that shows I was really emotionally affected by this story. It's really good.

-Jill Montino
Magepunk chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very good, really dark. I loved it. I thought that the ending was a little rushed. The beginning and middle were great and I could really feel the emotion but the part where Trent died felt so rushed that I didn't get a chance to really feel the grief before it ended. Great work though!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was...so..so..so sad. I'm close to bawling my eyes out. Just...wow. This was, in no way, crap. It was amazing. It was written extreamly well.

Fantastic job!
diamondntheruff chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This made me tear up definitely. It went through their whole duration of Trent having cancer quickly without it feeling rushed. I must ask and you dont have to tell me if you dont want to. Sometimes authors write stories that have some type of connection to what's going on in their life and some dont. Is something bothering you personally that may have some type of connection to this story?