Reviews for Lost
shallow is as shallow does chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Kinda clich'e in plot but well written enough to be worth it!
OrangeSodaRocks chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Ah I love it! That was so intense, and I'm so glad that madison and ryan did not hesitate to make it count. That is going to build such great heights for them. I'm just dying to know...IS RYAN IN LOVE WITH HER? i can't wait to learn his side because I'm positively drooling for them.
KJ chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
holy shit, that was intense! I really expected something to come between Ryan and Madison - but nope! now things are getting even more interesting! please update soon! I want to know Ryan's feelings as much as Madison!
KJ chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
you have continued to keep me laughing! The history is getting deeper between Ryan and Madison, and I just want them to get together!
KJ chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
HAHAHA! i laughed out loud at Elliot's liners. He is too hilarious!

I enjoyed finding out more about Madison and Ryan. LOVE them! She's not the typical and he is so sweet. It's great to find a story that doesn't have the stereotypical arrogant boy and the nerdy girl. THANK YOU! i love this story.
KJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I was hooked from the very first dialogue between Elliott and Kim. I love a good gay boy, and Elliott is hilarious!

Also I find the history between Madison and Ryan to be intriguing. I can't wait to discover what happens between them because it is juicy.

Reading on...
Jessica chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
OK honestly, how do you never disappoint? I always LOVE your stories but this one has me hooked more than any other. you're so underrated as an author here.

I love Madison and Ryan together, but I'm nervous that something is going to come between them. LOVE Elliott - he's amazing and so funny. I cannot wait to see where this story goes. I want Madison to get answers from Ryan right now!
Figgalina chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
You've got great characters here, looking forward to more of a very good story!
caligurlx18 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I absolutely love this story so far! Please Update soon! :)
Ashlee chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Such an awesome chapter! Your speed at updating is fantastic, especially considering that your chapters aren't just fluffy dustballs. Each chapter brings a new twist or more information.

And your characters are really becoming more 3-D with each chapter. Madison has a particularly strong development. I really love that each character has solidifying differences.

Love, love, love.
OrangeSodaRocks chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Madison really came to life in this chapter..i like her personality a lot. she's not the typical heroine. And I liked finding out more about Ryan and his background too.

I hate to say it but i think that I really like Marcus too. :D

love how things are unfolding, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I hope this story isn't tragic. Like Ryan has someone back home... a serious girlfriend or fiancee. :( Cuz that'd totally suck cuz they should totally just hop into bed and have fun, hahaha. And realize what they've been missing all along.
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Woww... That's a really awkward way to end a friendship... I'd be nervous too, meeting him again.

Great chapter!
Ashlee chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Ok, Elliott continues to not disappoint here. I was literally cracking up at his lines. God I wish I had a gay best friend.

I could really feel the emotion while reading Madison's history with Ryan and I really like the concept. It looks like you are working against any cliches and that says a lot. The scene between the two of them was great...their chemistry is undeniable.

Great work. Can't wait for a new chapter.
Ashlee chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Your first chapter is a little short but I really like the characters. Elliott is excellent comedic relief and Madison seems like an interesting main character...a little mysterious though so I'm looking forward to her development. I can already tell that I'm going to be a big fan of Ryan's. Southern charm goes a long way.