Reviews for Tales of Swordy
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 69 . 2/20
I don't wanna be fudgemuffin'd! That doesn't sound fun at all. You should read the Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Makler.
I just read it and loved it.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 67 . 1/26
Why am I not watching the tennis? I don't know. One of my cousins sent a text to my sister (cousin's in Yemen) saying 'Nadal is crying'. No context. There was confusion.
Anyway.
Dance. Sing.
Show in town?
This is entertaining.
Have fun. Heh. Tell me how it goes.
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 67 . 1/26
Lol c:
littlemsadorkable1717 chapter 67 . 1/26
hahahahah I just read the whole 'tales of swordy' and totally loved it!
btw don't feel bad for not crying at the end of the fault in our stars, i didn't cry either (it suprised me, but i did not cry the whole book)
Hecate'sHufflepuff chapter 65 . 1/25
I LOVE Three Days Grace! They are pretty popular in the USA.
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 66 . 1/24
Lol. Oh, and btw. I read The Fault In Our Stars recently. HOW DID YOU NOT CRY? I bawled for an hour! It was so sad!
Dragon-Rider II chapter 65 . 1/12
Are there any apocalypti scheduled for this year?
Dragon-Rider II chapter 64 . 1/12
Gah school soon? Good luck to you.
And happy painting and stuff!
Aah I'm dying to watch TDoS D: and what non- scary dragons have you been seeing?
Also yes The Hobbit was a children's book and LotR was its adult sequel so the movie would be lighter (but the fact that the book's been split into three movies is odd because children's book).
Also congratulations on over 100 reviews yay!
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 65 . 1/12
Lol. For some reason, I can picture a couple of my friends saying the fabulous thing. *shakes head* but remember, it's not called being gay, it's called being fabulous!
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 41 . 1/2
I'm American! Still catching on the band wagon with this story, so there'll be a lot of random reviews. Don't worry.
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 33 . 1/2
XD Don't be racist, be like Mario. An Italian plumber made by Japanese, voiced by Mexicans, played by Americans and jumps like a Black man. Wait, was that racist?
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 24 . 1/2
I tried to say it, I failed... XD
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 11 . 1/2
Oh my God. I just started this like ten minutes ago and have died of laughter at least 5 or 6 times. I clicked on this mostly cuz I thought the squirrel was cute (I like squirrels) and I was curious about this. Seriously, I don't regret clicking l. This is absolutely amazing.
Hecate'sHufflepuff chapter 61 . 11/30/2013
Lalalalalapapa keep it up!
Guest chapter 59 . 11/26/2013
Just finished AAOK last week, John Green is still as perfect as he's always been
109 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »