Reviews for Tales of Swordy
Mistress of Madness chapter 37 . 4/25/2013
... Indeed, what about the people in hot air balloons? (Call me stupid, but I am seriously curious now)

I liked The Hobbit. It was nice X3
tiggerandpooh chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
This is so hilarious! And I've seen The Hobbit and Life of Pi also! :)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 37 . 1/14/2013
I personally would give Clockwork Prince a lower rating (drifting around 65-80? It's been a while). I don't like a bunch of the characters, but Henry will always be freaking awesome and Sophie (Sofie?) hitting Jasmine over the head will always be cool. All star in our hearts.

In other news, there's a book called 'The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax'. Apparently it sucks, and its title has 'The Redemption of Ajax', and Ajax is a popular cleaning product. So there's that.

Can I recommend books? The Three Doors Trilogy by Emily Rodda. The last one just came out in September (I think) last year, but they're really, really awesome, and pretty quick reads (260-280 pages each, if I remember correctly). They also came with three short side stories which explain the history and stuff (they can be found online). (It's also set in the same universe as Deltora Quest, which is incredibly awesome for me.)

I read and rated a hundred books last year. BEAT THAT.
Mistress of Madness chapter 36 . 11/21/2012
Unfortunately, I have yet to play Slender.

*When Muddy, BB, Arc, TAM and I were talking about who would be most likely to do certain things eg. Become president*

BB: So who'd be most likely to...

Me: Get pregnant?

Pepi: *jumps into conversation* Me! What are we talking about?

LMAO! Silly, Pepi.
Dragon-Rider II chapter 36 . 11/20/2012
Nice socks.

I believe we went over my reactions. Screaming, cutting off Em's blood circulation, possibly breaking her arm, kicking the laptop and extreme paranoia for days afterward.

I'll probably look that up in the future... maybe...

I had that exact same thought on the 'thought's'. And then I thought, 'I am a terrible person.' But so are you. So. Are. You.

Heheh. You have been burned by Hair. Who'd know one could be burned by hair.
RB is hopeless indeed. *Shakes head* (Then again, I'd probably do that too.)
Mistress of Madness chapter 35 . 11/7/2012
Lol XD

You and TAM are such good friends :P
Dragon-Rider II chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
When I saw 'shade of grey' I almost died.
It's funny, because there are a few good books with 'shades of grey' in the title.

Have fun in school. I'm typing this before school. I have eighteen PMs to reply to. EIGHTEEN.

We all know that a sign of a good friend is criticising more than necessary.

...
:P
Dragon-Rider II chapter 34 . 10/8/2012
Those sound like some amazing socks.

CUSHION WARS. HUZZAH.
Do it with a bagel? Arc is amazing.

Robots, eh? I'm curious. (And disturbed, bust still curious.)

... Short review is short. I'm currently finding something extremely hilarious, but I can't figure out what it is.
DocDragon-Rider chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I'm still trying to figure out what 'swordstick' sounds like if you say it fast.
So did my sister.
Does it require a certain accent?
A certain speed?
A certain rolling of the tongue?
A pancreas?
Human sacrifice?
Please quench our curiosity.
(I asked nicely, now you HAVE to do it!)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 33 . 9/10/2012
Suck it up. Education is IMPORTANT.
AAH WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE MONTHS?! It's not fair! D:

I will look up that book in the near future.

GASP! SO RACIST! :O

I like this teacher. S/he speaks like an awesome teacher. *Waiting to be rebutted*

Wait, did you throw/kick the ball at her head?! SWORDY! :O
GriffinOnFire chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
From your insane fears chapter: My brother's hands (He is the master of sticky). My friend's flying pancakes that eat cows that eat bananas which means they eat me(I am apparently now "Banana" and she sent me an email that said that). The Writer-eating Almighty Land Shark. Glow-in-the-dark rubber bands shaped like dogs.
Starlight606 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
That was funny and cool!
Dragon-Rider II chapter 32 . 8/4/2012
Time to review.
Well, this was a surprisingly early update wasn't it?
Odd. I'm kinda worried now.
Wow, I must be the only human in existence to not give much of a damn about the Olympics. Oh well. How are they going?
There's a simple solution to your problem: Read the series again.
The Order of the Stick, you say? I'll look it up later, methinks.
Aww, TAM has a baby sister? :3 (SHE SHALL BEFRIEND MY LITTLE COUSIN. IT IS DECIDED.) That's cute.
AHAHAHAHA! That is a fantastic child. :D
Yeah, Swordy, I hope you didn't drop the baby on her head. What if we had another Swordy in the world? O.o
Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny? OOOooooOOooooo

... All my little cousin does is flip around when you try to carry him and stick his fingers in your mouth. :/ *Flips table* (J0.0)J I_I
Dragon-Rider II chapter 31 . 8/1/2012
I'll probably get around to reviewing Sword and Shield in a few years. (That way, when I review before a few years, you will be SURPRISED and PLEASED and HAPPY.)
Wait, did I unknowingly sign up as Follower of Swordy when I first reviewed? What?
I just looked at the link (can't watch it because of reasons) and THE FIRST COMMENT. YES. ALL THE AWARDS.
Anyway, I've never heard of the Serpent's Shadow. I'll look it up.
And it might just be because I don't like having books/anything read out loud to me, but I really didn't like Anthony Horowitz's writing style. (Or any other mainly action-themed stuff.)
AHAHAHAHAHA. Give Crusty a high-five on my behalf. He is excellent.
Gah. seeing all his hair. Lack of hats. Absolutely disgusting. *Shakes head in disapproval*
GeekGeckoGirl chapter 30 . 7/24/2012
OMG. THOSE FUNNY QUOTES ARE FROM 'the big bang theory'!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »