Reviews for Tales of Swordy
Dragon-Rider II chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
(BLAARGH I DON'T WANT TO DO MY RELIGION WORK.)

One does not simply get tired of funny quotes.

TimeRiders... are there time machines?

Or do the ttimeriders (I guess they're people and not narwhals) just... time travel?

Heheh... I'm pretty sure I saw something similar to the Twitter quote somewhere...

Probably on the Project...

SUMMER HOLIDAYS.

THREE MONTHS.

STOP MOCKING ME.

We're going on our winter holiday thingos in two days. Three weeks, as opposed to three months. And my fingers are freezing off.

THREE MONTHS.

BGOUV;WEABGVdsj:GB

Heh... Moonburn...
Dragon-Rider II chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
SHE REVIEWS!

*Chorus of gasps*

Anyway, we all live.

Warm and sunny? Never? We Aussielanders live in an oven with a side hobby of turning into a freezer.

At least the freezer is mostly during Winter months.

Our weather is quite literally a pregnant lady.

So yeah. Be grateful your weather can at least be trusted a little.

Hours, you say? That's nothing. *Flips hair back.

(Okay, it's something. I generally hate talking.)

WAIT WHAT MUDDY SURGERY HOW MANY MONTHS? *Counts* FIVE?

WHAAAAAT THE POOP.

A lot of anxious-making things slapped me in the face today.

MUDDY CAME FROM SURGERY WHAT HAPPENED WILL HE LIVE?

Now allow me to attempt to get over the nervous-making news and proceed with the review.

MIDDLE? What happened to the left?

Was it burnt off in a fire or something?

OOH! I read that book a couple of years ago! I've been a fan of the series for around five years.

And did you read Terry Deary's adaptation of the Fire Thief (The Fire Thief trilogy)? YOU MUST.

I have actually never heard of that game (don't shoot me).

Is Kid Icarus Uprising something like a stupid kid who tries to fly with one of his relatives forgot-which-one and drowns?

As someone who knows more about history than present-day technology, this makes no sense.

... Dude. I just wrote an average-sized review and I'm not even onto the good stuff.

Fettucini? It's not a pasta! It's the secret art of the Pasta-Maker, though!

Unformed paper swan? If you don't mind, I will probably steal that.

Pff. If someone had no senses not only would they not experience dirty dirty things, but they wouldn't have senses such as thermoception, which senses body temperature; your limb position; equilibrium, your sense of balance; and inception, the sense which tells you you need to go deeper.

I'm sorry. I had to.

I also totally ripped that joke of John Green.

I had to do that, too.

'Me'? Who is this 'Me' you speak of?

*GASP*! BBery's a... UNICORN!

A BANANA BERRY UNICORN?
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!

man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time ago.

and i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on!
Pigfarts chapter 29 . 4/19/2012
My best wished to Muddy!

Loved this chapter. My friends are physco too. Very, very physco
Pigfarts chapter 28 . 2/22/2012
Oh jeez, you gave to continue!
Dragon-Rider II chapter 28 . 2/22/2012
Protip- When the updates stop, so do the reviews. (Or at least they tend to.)

SO KEEP ON UPDATING, OLD MAN.

I really should read those Artemis Fowl books.

Because apparently they're made of awesome?

THAT REMINDS ME. I CAN PICK UP ERAGON NOW.

Libraries should have some sort of a delivery system. You have a book on hold, it's available and VOILA! Someone delivers it to you!

Penist?

...

O.O

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dragon-Rider II chapter 27 . 2/15/2012
I approve of the left side of this sofa.

Oh, sofa. You so sofa-y.

Swordstick days are strange.

(Funny, our school tends to hand out notes a week-ish before the actual event. And here you are, uninformed!)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 26 . 2/15/2012
Silly twitching eye.

Stop twitching.

Ahah. I sort of went to the library earlier today but I could only pick up a couple of books I have on hold. I'll put Eragon on hold now.

Oh gosh, 87 comments.

Alright, it's done.

I love the internet.

HUZZAH!

I SHOULD GET AROUND TO READING THE STORY in a few days-ish?
Dragon-Rider II chapter 25 . 2/14/2012
Wait, the new fancy iPhone can talk? WHAT IS THIS?

DEVELREH!

Slap war, you say? Most amusing.

I must start a slap war with my dear friends.

And the Threatening Walk is amusing.

I like RB's logic.

DANG IT, HAIR!

Alright, you crazy girl, I've mentioned you. XD It's probably too late, but I don't care.

(I'm assuming you have an actual fire-y fire, as opposed to a fake-ish fire. That is pure awesomesauce.)
Dragon-Rider II chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
I believe this is the chapter I last reviewed. *Checks* Yup yup.

SO HERE IS MY EXTREMELY DELAYED REVIEW WHICH I SHOULD'VE LEFT OVER TWO MONTHS AGO.

YOU DID 5KM IN A SANTA SUIT? #UltimateRespect

That makes me feel like a lazy bum. XD

Oh, and if you saw a cousin of mine, you would never feel penguinny.

(Unless, of course, you have already invented a 'Penguin Race' in which you get your friends to race each other while walking like penguins, or have puzzles/dolls/plushies of penguins, or have a plan which involves taking over the world with penguins on toboggans (despite the fact that she lives in a desert and stuff).)

(And the tongue twister was actually 'toy boat'. The boat feels offended.)

Anyway,

HUZZAH! I WIN! :D
inkoftwilight chapter 25 . 12/9/2011
Ah, randomness. it makes my day and my head hurt from laughing and not getting enough air. :)
Swahili chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
i love maximum ride too! and ur story xD
Dragon-Rider II chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
DECEMBER! WOOOO!

Yes! Super Mario! Not that I have the facilities and stuffs to play that many games, but Super Mario Galaxy Awesomesauce.

You can say it now? *Applauds*

TONGUE TWISTERS, YOU ASK?

Toy boat. (Say it three times fast. I dare you.)

Go on. Do it.
inkoftwilight chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
I'm so glad that there's another insane person on here. I was afraid everyone here was serious...

Hm..tongue twisters, what about 'How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?' That was the big thing if you could say that back in elementary school.

p.z. Also, Maximum Ride is my obsession. High five! :P
Tarot Card from Cheapside chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
wiki/Swordstick Here. This'l help.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »