Reviews for Ascension
Shaun chapter 46 . 3/14
This chapter did seem like it's setting up a conclusion. Story lines appear to be wrapping up.

Since another sequel appears unlikely, my question is, are you still planning to write other stories with whole new characters? And if you are, will they have any connection to Metamorphosis and Ascension?

I don't know what kind of advice to give to influence your writing process, but I'm sure I'll love whatever it is you decide to do to finish this up.
misssmiley03 chapter 46 . 3/13
I am looking forward to the next chapter. :D but something in me makes me feel like something bad will happen on Seth's first weekend with Lucy!
rambler co chapter 46 . 3/12
Mira gets preggers again

Jaime dies and luke's dad gets custody or at least tries to since mira and her family are trying as well.

Seth goes nuts and tries to run off with lucy

Seth goes nuts and tries to run off with lucy...leaving a pregnant Mira behind

Jaime commits suicide

Jaime goes bannanas and kills luke then herself. (Tantrums and whatnot can drive anyone crazy)

Well, that's all of our theories. Hope you like. :)
Guest chapter 46 . 3/12
Lol I have been waiting so long for this chapter. During the first weekend, I think Lucy should sorta rejected Seth, like she wants her mom and won't let Seth take care of her.
collabkk chapter 46 . 3/12
Ideas:

Why will Mira and Jamie not be seeing each other again like the way u wrote it it probably seems like more than it is but idk I felt like something bad might happen. So idk maybe elaborate that

And something go wrong, even just slightly with the weekend with Lucy like Lucy want her mom or something.

And it's coming to a close! This is like the most amazing story ever! U should see abt getting it published or something idk it's really awesome. and the ending omg so goood! Plz plz plz update again sooon!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/28
Please update soon so I can know what happens with Jamie!
guest chapter 45 . 2/13
aww baby emmett! and Jamie is back? What a big chapter!
Their not they chapter 45 . 2/6
I'm so mad that I used the wrong their in the last pathetic attempt of a review. Anyway. Oooo, Jamie's back! She's like my fave. I'm so excited :)
Facebook girl chapter 44 . 2/6
They're argument was perf, I have to say.
Shaun chapter 45 . 2/3
Emmett Xavier, huh? That's an interesting name.

I can't believe Lindsey McDonald's was mentioned. Does this mean that these stories take place in the Buffyverse? If so, that means that Buffy has a doppelganger.

Anyway, Jamie's finally back. Guess that means she'll be patching things up with Matt now, right? Right?
Ending of Forever chapter 45 . 1/31
I'm glad everything is going to work out but I can't help but feel that Carolyn is going to pull some sneaky shit
EatSleepReadWrite chapter 45 . 1/31
I like it! Xavier especially. And the hobo thing is hilarious:D

Lindsey McDonald, haha :P I like this waay too much.

Yay, Jamie! I missed her!

And I'm glad Seth's backing down, it was kind of a long shot anyways.
Skylair Hernandez chapter 45 . 1/31
An amazing chapter. I love the name Emmett Xavier. And I'm glad Jamie's back, I do like Jamie.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/19
A weekend without Lucky won't kill Mira. She is just so freaking selfish! Ugh, im starting not to like her so much anymore.
EatSleepReadWrite chapter 44 . 1/16
Awww, in-law issues :( I know that song, my mom ALWAYS complained about my dad's mom.

Poor Paige and Sara, Hayden is an asshole, like Caleb in BtVS (except he's not an agent of the First Evil, but whatever.) I hate it when people use religion as an excuse to be a douchebag.

I feel awful for Mira, Seth is being stupid. Mira's completely right. Besides, even Lindsey McDonald could prove Mira's an 'unfit mother' (I hope. Lilah probably could, though.) Sorry. I just think it's funny the law firm's called Wolfram and Hart :)

Loved the chapter!