Reviews for Ascension
Guest chapter 7 . 8h ago
I love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9h ago
Keep going. Will Marley and Zack babysit Lucy sometime? I would like to see that.
Guest chapter 5 . 9h ago
I like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11h ago
Keep going.
Guest chapter 2 . 11h ago
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12h ago
I think Zack should babysit lol.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/22
I hope you upload soon
Shaun chapter 46 . 3/14
This chapter did seem like it's setting up a conclusion. Story lines appear to be wrapping up.

Since another sequel appears unlikely, my question is, are you still planning to write other stories with whole new characters? And if you are, will they have any connection to Metamorphosis and Ascension?

I don't know what kind of advice to give to influence your writing process, but I'm sure I'll love whatever it is you decide to do to finish this up.
misssmiley03 chapter 46 . 3/13
I am looking forward to the next chapter. :D but something in me makes me feel like something bad will happen on Seth's first weekend with Lucy!
rambler co chapter 46 . 3/12
Mira gets preggers again

Jaime dies and luke's dad gets custody or at least tries to since mira and her family are trying as well.

Seth goes nuts and tries to run off with lucy

Seth goes nuts and tries to run off with lucy...leaving a pregnant Mira behind

Jaime commits suicide

Jaime goes bannanas and kills luke then herself. (Tantrums and whatnot can drive anyone crazy)

Well, that's all of our theories. Hope you like. :)
Guest chapter 46 . 3/12
Lol I have been waiting so long for this chapter. During the first weekend, I think Lucy should sorta rejected Seth, like she wants her mom and won't let Seth take care of her.
collabkk chapter 46 . 3/12
Ideas:

Why will Mira and Jamie not be seeing each other again like the way u wrote it it probably seems like more than it is but idk I felt like something bad might happen. So idk maybe elaborate that

And something go wrong, even just slightly with the weekend with Lucy like Lucy want her mom or something.

And it's coming to a close! This is like the most amazing story ever! U should see abt getting it published or something idk it's really awesome. and the ending omg so goood! Plz plz plz update again sooon!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/28
Please update soon so I can know what happens with Jamie!
guest chapter 45 . 2/13
aww baby emmett! and Jamie is back? What a big chapter!
Their not they chapter 45 . 2/6
I'm so mad that I used the wrong their in the last pathetic attempt of a review. Anyway. Oooo, Jamie's back! She's like my fave. I'm so excited :)
638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »