Reviews for Ascension
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 50 . 3/26
Well I appreciated the twists and turns of the sequel. I'm sad the inspiration left for this story but I'm sure that either it was meant to end there or the creative juices will come with time/experience. I really appreciate the way you write. Keep writing, you're really good at it.
mazzle37 chapter 50 . 9/20/2016
Please update, I've only just come across your account, it's taken me just over two weeks to read both these stories and I can't get enough, you sure know how to keep us in suspense.

Update soon !
Guest chapter 50 . 8/5/2016
good on you for continuing. i know exactly how it feels to lose interest in a writing a story. but you've stuck to it for 5 years and it's a very good story that I've loved reading since the very beginning with metamorphosis.
The Beautiful Filth chapter 50 . 7/5/2016
Its good to see some normalcy in their lives after these dramatic two years. It was absolutely worth the wait :)
kaitlin1198 chapter 50 . 7/4/2016
i can see why you would want to finish the story. but its a great piece of work, and you should be proud of it. My stories suck and I come back from time to time to read them. lovely story, hoping for an epilogue to close a time lapse for the future, or Seth proposing. or them getting into an argument and actually solving it in one chapter this time.

do you write anything else other than this, or do you write anywhere else?
xXLovelyLittleSnowSnowXx chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
Sorry about that weird sorta blank review. Laptop glitched out.

Anyway, I love the last story. I hope you update this one soon.
xXLovelyLittleSnowSnowXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
kaitlin1198 chapter 49 . 10/23/2015
When r u going to update! Really hoping for a new chapter soon!
MysteryGirl450 chapter 49 . 10/19/2015
Awww! That was so cute, I love how you portray Lucy! This story is amazing, I couldn't stop reading!
Bbbbbananas chapter 49 . 8/29/2015
I love this story soooooooo much!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/24/2015
This is one of the best books I have read. I can't wait for another chapter which I hope will come soonish.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
It's soooo good. I have been addicted for the last week.
Hi chapter 49 . 8/10/2015
Update plead!
Katherine chapter 49 . 7/30/2015
Aw, I just re-read the last few chapters, and I still love this story so much! I've been following since probably halfway through Metamorphosis? Really hope you get the chance to update at some point, it's a fantastic story and I'm so excited to see how it progresses! But obviously don't worry if it takes a while - in any case, your updates are always worth waiting for! :D
Mackie Jay chapter 49 . 5/11/2015
I just re-read both Metamorphosis and Ascension over the last week, and I'm absolutely stunned by how much stuff Mira went through over the course of a year and a handful of months! Holy crap!

I really hope Maddiecat decides to update again, 'cause I miss this story to bits! I've been following since pretty much halfway through Metamorphosis, which was like... years ago!

Wow... Mira's been a part of my life a long time. :)
690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »