Reviews for Ascension
Colethewhitewalker chapter 49 . 4/11
Gah! I'm so fruatrated with you making me so addicted to a story!. Really though it's amazing and I hope you do finish it when you get time. It can be so hard with everything else going on in life to sit and write so hang in there don't stress. Hoping everything is well with you. As for everyone being negative how about give the girl a break ? She is not paid to sit and write all the time for your entertainment she has a life outside of her stories and as we all know life is full of unexpected bumps so have some respect and consideration.
Go maddiecat!
anon chapter 49 . 3/1
when are you updating? i miss this story :(
Guest chapter 49 . 2/14
I'm excited for spirit week, as it was very eventful in metamorphosis. did i spell that right? i hope you update soon. still enjoying this sorry very much
Sarah chapter 49 . 1/24
that was such a good chapter! I'm glad she's alright! it's super cool that Lucy said her first word too. I'm liking all these new developments happening too with all the characters. that's what I really like about your writing is that every occurance is important and even the more minor characters are fleshed out and super developed. great work :)
Guest chapter 49 . 11/10/2014
I'm a teenage mother, I was sitting in the food court with my boyfriend and our 7 week old son, breastfeeding him. We were on the edge, away from everyone and his blanket was covering us. You could not see a thing when suddenly this couple came over to us, first told us off for being teenage parents and then to me about breastfeeding my son in public. I was so humiliated I couldn't help but cry. Like as if I would dare feed my hungry child. The nerve of some people.
Anyway, awesome chapter as always. So glad that Mira is alright. Interesting that Ava's mum is back in the picture. And Lucy, god love her. Mira will be so happy to hear her say 'mama'
collabkk chapter 49 . 11/10/2014
Awww everything is going well... At least for lucy and Seth! I love how you wrote this. Maybe Seth can just spend the night with lucy at the pascals house and Carolyn can really just go away (sry she annoys me) but that's so cute! I love Lucy ll say mah mah again once Mira wakes up.
Sloppy Joe 313 chapter 49 . 11/9/2014
This was so sweet at the end! I loved how everybody was making amends and then there was Seth's mom XD. I also loved how sassy Leda and Marli were! (Btw sry I'm too lazy to log in)
anonymous mouse chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
YOU CRAZY ASS HOW DARE YOU MAKE LEDA STAND UP FOR HERSELF BREASTFEEDING HER OWN CHILD IN PUBLIC YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED IM NEVER READING THIS STORY AGAIN YOU JUST HATE EVERYTHING I STAND FOR HOW DARE YOU WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT IN PUBLIC SO GROSS WHY DO YOU HAVE A CHILD SWEARING THIS IS THE WORST BOOK EVER IM DONE

lolol love you. Just kidding. I hope I did justice.

SHE SAID MAMA OMIGOSH. ABOUT TIME WHAT A FREAKIN' CUTIE PIE. The only complaint is that I wanted to see the couple's reactions to Leda's bitchfest lolol. Also, so Mira didn't hear her FREAKIN SAY MAMA?
I wanna see her reaction to that.
ladierocker chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
Sooooooooo sweet! I'm glad they're OK and I hope Seth and Mira are okay
Loud Silence chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
I'm sorry, but this was the last straw. You have a problem with conservatives? It's pretty damn well clear in your writing. I used to like this story, but I can't take your passive aggressive judgement. Get over yourself. I'm leaving this story behind. You've done it for me.
It's me chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
Not bad, but I sense a lot of tension between families.

Go, Marli! Oh, my god, my three year old niece did something similar a few months ago...Hilarious!
Shaun chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
Very nice. I was worried there for a minute. These kids sure go through a lot of heavy stuff.

It's hilarious that Marli is picking up Leda's tendencies. I laughed at what she said to Carolyn, even though I wish she and Mira's family would get a long a bit better.

Leda's little tirade was a little preachy, but warranted. It kind of reminded me of the movie "This Film Is Not Yet Rated", and how parents would rather their children see dismemberment happen in a movie, but nudity is the ultimate taboo.

I'm trying to think of a guess as to what they'd all be wearing for Spirit Week, but I've never been one for fashion, so I've got nothing.

Still interested in seeing how this all will end.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
I love it keep going!
Guest chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
Good chapter. Glad that Mira and Lucy were alright.
Laura chapter 48 . 10/24/2014
Oh; she won't die, will she? I really like this! Can you please do a chapter where Zack baby-sits?
675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »