Reviews for Ascension
CheckerboardBunny chapter 50 . 3/23
Seth is just so sweet, omg! Anyways, I have read this story and the other one in, what, four or five days? Woah (I have no life) lol. Believe me when I say I know how it feels to lose interest in a story you’re writing, or even how life just gets too busy. But still, I gotta say, please update soon! This story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It has to be my favorite that I’ve read on here.
CheckerboardBunny chapter 49 . 3/23
Lucy’s like ten months old and she’s just now saying mama? Woah lol. Baby’s usually start saying mama and dada around seven months. But poor Mira and Seth. :/ They’ve been through so much in their seventeen years! At least her and Lucy are alright!
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 50 . 3/26/2017
Well I appreciated the twists and turns of the sequel. I'm sad the inspiration left for this story but I'm sure that either it was meant to end there or the creative juices will come with time/experience. I really appreciate the way you write. Keep writing, you're really good at it.
mazzle37 chapter 50 . 9/20/2016
Please update, I've only just come across your account, it's taken me just over two weeks to read both these stories and I can't get enough, you sure know how to keep us in suspense.

Update soon !
Guest chapter 50 . 8/5/2016
good on you for continuing. i know exactly how it feels to lose interest in a writing a story. but you've stuck to it for 5 years and it's a very good story that I've loved reading since the very beginning with metamorphosis.
The Beautiful Filth chapter 50 . 7/5/2016
Its good to see some normalcy in their lives after these dramatic two years. It was absolutely worth the wait :)
kaitlin1198 chapter 50 . 7/4/2016
i can see why you would want to finish the story. but its a great piece of work, and you should be proud of it. My stories suck and I come back from time to time to read them. lovely story, hoping for an epilogue to close a time lapse for the future, or Seth proposing. or them getting into an argument and actually solving it in one chapter this time.

do you write anything else other than this, or do you write anywhere else?
xXLovelyLittleSnowSnowXx chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
Sorry about that weird sorta blank review. Laptop glitched out.

Anyway, I love the last story. I hope you update this one soon.
xXLovelyLittleSnowSnowXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
kaitlin1198 chapter 49 . 10/23/2015
When r u going to update! Really hoping for a new chapter soon!
mysterygirl450 chapter 49 . 10/19/2015
Awww! That was so cute, I love how you portray Lucy! This story is amazing, I couldn't stop reading!
Bbbbbananas chapter 49 . 8/29/2015
I love this story soooooooo much!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/24/2015
This is one of the best books I have read. I can't wait for another chapter which I hope will come soonish.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
It's soooo good. I have been addicted for the last week.
Hi chapter 49 . 8/10/2015