Reviews for Psycho Psychiatry
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
WOW! what a sick bitch! Hahahahahaaaahaha!
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on!
Comicfan209 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
Yay! Thank god Drew was found guilty! That bitch obviously hasn't had her head screwed on straight.
Alberichi chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
OMG! I can't believe she's deluding herself that way! I was dumbstruck by her ... hm... let's say powerful character. Yeah...

Uh, I want to facepalm but that would be a waste of my time. She reminds me of certain kind of people that are so shallow and psychopathic. Really, she needs a therapist asap.
Alberichi chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Everytime you introduce a character, I have this voice inside my head that whispers: "isn't this one going to be the killer?" XD

I really thought she would find her sister dead during her visit and that Autumn would misteriousely NOT show up to her session! xD

I think I'm starting to get paranoiac! Which in fact is awesome
Alberichi chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Huh. Calling a suicide hotline would have been more effective for Autumn than attending those ridiculous sessions.

I can't believe that psy is pushing her toward suicide! She'd lose 160 dollars! What is she thinking! XD
Alberichi chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Wow! It's so unethical! This is probably why it's so fascinating! I love your genius! I am having fun reading this
Alberichi chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
wow! Could she be anymore selfcentered! xD She amazes me really!
Alberichi chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Oh so, this is what gets her into trouble? That's quite funny and well deserved!

Somehow, I was half expecting the killer to be a man, like that handsome neat freak or something. But a Mrs. Satan does the job well enough I guess XD
Alberichi chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I am so glad you updated this story! I love the prospect of Dr. Drew suffering for all she is doing to her poor hopeless patients!

I love you for getting back to this story!
Shinamori chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Are you going to complete it?
Musicwords chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Awesome, as usual, and really funny. One of my favorite of your stories so far. (but ive only read 10 or so of them, out of like 120-something so i cant compare to many others)
TheMysteriousOboePlayer chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Lol, nice job! I laughed so hard when she thought of his "saggy, naked flesh."
Comicfan209 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow, Drew is such a self-centered bitch! Which just goes to show how realistic you make your characters.
Nerdy Nerdy Nerd chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
haha this is really hilarious and awesome! :)