Reviews for New Kid in Town
Random Hero Fan chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Hey, chica! Many, many apologies for taking so long to R&R. I was hoping to keep my focus on writing and updating one of my stories before reviewing, but that's not happening. LMAO So! On with the review. :3

I really liked seeing Sagira deal with the consequences of her actions in such a big way. I kind of feel like she needed the slap on the wrist in order to grow as a character. I loved how her naughtiness couldn't be squelched, but how she actually did see how putting up with incarceration was going to be better for both her and Garrett in the long run.

Random Hero Fan chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Aw, this was so sweet. Sad, and kind of regretful, but I think you handled all those natural feelings over such a change very well. It was fun seeing the Devil's Own again. :3 And I'm so thrilled that Nathan and Margareta are together! The whole chapter ends on such a positive note, I just feel all warm inside, hee.

Blackdawn-70631 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Lovely ending. With Nathan getting his dad's stakes, then both them reassuring each other at the end. Very good ending.
Random Hero Fan chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I loved this! I was cheering Sagira through the whole thing. I think you captured her fears very well, and how they translated into action - both her tiptoeing around Garret in the beginning, and then getting him the help he needs every step of the way. It was scary that he was so passive, scary that he knew they were in his head . . . but, seriously, Gira kicks fanny!

There's just one thing: The phrase is "brook no argument." It's a British thing. :3

Blackdawn-70631 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
This chapter is so awesome! Who'd a thought to use an EMP pulse. I do imagine Garrett and Sagira are one of your more difficult characters. Always looking forward to the next chapter.
Sorry I haven't been around much. Trying to get back in the swing of things.
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Ha! The wait is over! I was so looking forward to another chapter. May not be caught up, or catching up with anything else, but I always look forward to a relaxing read from this. Sadly though my email didn't show this was posted. Did for chapter six but not this. Really glad I went back a chapter.
Thank you, Denise.
Random Hero Fan chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
HOW did I never see this update? It's wonderful! The goodbyes . . . so bittersweet. And please tell me the plane doesn't crash, lol. ;)
blackdawn-70631 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Ooooh, the plot thickens. Not exactly one of those hair pulling endings, which is a good thing since I'de like to keep my hair for my pink highlights :-), but just enough of an ending to ask yourself. "What's going to happen now?"

Sorry I haven't been by in awhile, gonna leave the exuces behind, but I have been waiting for an update.
Random Hero Fan chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I had trouble reading this chapter. Probably as much trouble as you had writing it! I don't relate well to them, either . . . But they are a fascinating, passionate pair. I feel sorry for garrett, but I do hope this means there's hope of finding him a cure!
Random Hero Fan chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Not much to say on this one. The ending is rather giddy, and I love it!
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
More. More! Looking good so far.
Random Hero Fan chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
You know, I don't think I have ever liked either Sagira or Garret quite this much. They need hugs! It's kind of nice to see the dark hour discussions everybody has to have, being had by them. I especially like how flawed they both are, sadistic and power-hungry, respectively. It's a nice touch.

~ RHF
Random Hero Fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Okay, trying again!

I really liked the structure of this chapter. I loved how, when Nathan had his vision and it made him so happy, I immediately thought of his family and what it's going to mean for him to leave them. THEN, when he thinks the exact same thing, I was like, bravo kid! hee It's all about the conflict.

Speaking of conflict, my other favorite part had to do with the discussions between Nathan, Sagira, and Miranda. The feelings are amazingly true to life, as is the dialogue for grieving, angry family members. Awesome stuff.

Plus: Nate and Margareta! Whee!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Looking good so far. I like the title and the rough interaction between family members, not exactly lovey dovey through and through.

I'll get to commenting on All Legends Die in a bit. Trying to catch up on everything over here.