Reviews for Visible End
violetnorthman chapter 42 . 3/7/2013
Such a good series! I loved all the characters and events and I don't think you could have ended it any better :) perfect! Keep writing and I know people will keep reading.
The Imagination Addict chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
woh so much to resolve! cant imagine how u've fit everything into this book, assuming this is the last one in the series
The Imagination Addict chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
OMAGOOOOOSH THOSE WORDS: "AND I WAS A WOLF"
The Imagination Addict chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
omg! so much action!
The Imagination Addict chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
SQUEEEE! ZOMG so i dont understand. like, is the aunt against them being tgr but the uncle for them? or r they both for them? O.o i guess i'll find out as i read on...
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
i like how she's reflecting on her feelings so much now. previously she just kept brushing them off. fantastic that the book's moved on from the others so she keeps growing as a character. makings of excellent writing. have you tried publishing this?
That One Dork Stacey chapter 42 . 10/1/2012
Oh my god!
I haven't been on FP for soo long and I finally get on and this is all finished and you're working on another story? I feel like I missed so much but I loved this whole series. Once again, as if I have to remind you, you are an amazing author and I feel so lucky to have come into contact with you and had a chance to read your work. I honestly hope you get published because not only do you deserve it, your talent is crazy. I want to thank you for allowing me to be apart of this journey and I'll definitely make more time to start coming back on here and reading more of your stories. Thanks again!

-Stace :]
Guest chapter 42 . 7/16/2012
Loved this story from start to finish!
daydrmr chapter 42 . 6/14/2012
I just finished reading all of your works listed on FP and was almost devastated to read your AN. I've been to Wattpad too, wasn't very interested. Been to TEXTNOVEL too. It's ok, but once again not very interested. I hope that you read this soon and realize that your followers here would miss you terribly if you never posted here again.

I feel compelled to tell you that your work is exceptional and addicting. Please don't leave us. Good work, and even better work, is difficult to find/read. (and i've been to many different reading websites)

Once again, I hope you take pity on us here and continue to post.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Trickster707 chapter 41 . 5/6/2012
Hahaha! "Let's adopt her" nice!

Glad to see Chase got his happy ending too, also glad to see that Erica and Heath broke up!

Kind of weird to know that Ange has a kid, I see her like Al does, as a little kid and it feel weird!

Loved the ending and the whole story, both sad and happy it's over! Keep up the good work!
Trickster707 chapter 23 . 2/13/2012
Finally some in depth info!I can't decide if James's timing is bad or good, calling in the middle of the night is kind of annoying but he woke her up from the nightmare so it's not all that bad!

Loved it!
knownkonvict chapter 23 . 2/13/2012
yess! really enjoyed this chapter and i love the way you write James because he's almost a female version of Al.

on a side not, i can't imagine Alex being a human so im kinda hoping it doesnt go down that road.
TheDarkestThing chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
This is such a great chapter! I love this story!
Trickster707 chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
She doesn't just over think, she over over thinks! I mean seriously, she takes something the size of an ant and she makes it an elephant!Unbelievable!Her cluelessness is amusing though!

Loved it!