Reviews for Into the Woods
Obscura13 chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
...There are no words to show how amazing and interesting anf awesome this story was. I can't belive you only got five reviews! Really? I love your story! It is amazing and fantastic and just simply marvelous! I cannot belive that someone could be such a good, talented writer. I really enjoyed the ending, and I would ask for a sequel but that would just ruin the whole awesome-ness of this story. Thank you for this amazing peice of work.
Obscura13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I am really liking this story - it's very exciting, and I can also feel very bad for Robert easily. You make some very interesting characters.
justendthisaccount chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
If you hadn't told me this was your first original, I probably wouldn't have known. Not that I've been on FictionPress for very long, but I have seen much worse stories than this, that's for sure. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and all of the little twists you wrote in. I hope you do write more originals in the future.

I also enjoy how you didn't try to drag this out for 20 odd chapters. You kept it short, sweet, and to the point which I like.

And I enjoyed the little bit of food for thought you had at the end.

Anyway, I bid you good luck with writing future originals and fanfics. :)
justendthisaccount chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Finally had some time to catch up and I enjoyed the last few chapters. You did a good job with some foreshadowing, too. And the love scene was a bit graphic, but not overly excessive.

I'm gonna take it that the souls of the Selected are being taken somewhere.

Yeah, Devon and Jacob really aren't smart at all. Can't beat Maeve's and Robert's cleverness.

Can't wait to read more of this. Devon's gonna be pissed his plans have been foiled.
justendthisaccount chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Gah! Those pesky townsfolk. The whole town is just really creepy and dark. It's like, if they don't want nosy people, then why have all of those informational books in the library? They don't seem too bright to me. xD

I liked the little segment on Maeve's character as well. I think I'd like to hear a little bit more about Robert and his life in Darkhallow. He has some obvious friction with the mayor and other authorities and I'm wondering why they hate him so much if they need a doctor so bad.

Also, I noticed some random words were capitalized and I'm pretty sure they're just typos.

Anyway, I'm interested to see where you take this story.
justendthisaccount chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Maeve's a total badass. I love it. Also wondering what exactly her gift is and if she and Robert will run off together.

I had a feeling they were feeding their townspeople to the supernatural to keep them at bay. I believe you hinted at it earlier.

Seattle. I love Seattle. Starbucks on every corner. Wonderful place.
justendthisaccount chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So far I find this story interesting and am curious to see where you take it. Also, compliments on your proper English. I appreciate it.

I'm going to make the assumption that the person who's just saved his life is Maeve O'Carroll. I'm curious why she's the strangest sight he's ever seen, though. xD

Good luck with the rest of this!