Reviews for How I Became A High School Slut
CityFighter88 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Really erotic and exciting story. Great attention to details and characterization, with clear grammar and spelling. My favorite part was: ""You'd let anyone fuck you, ehh... wouldn't you?" My master taunted. I knew he wasn't just asking, he was demanding an answer.

"Ahhh... only if I have... fuck... something to gain... Master..." My head was thrown back, saliva dripping from the corner of my mouth. I could feel the piercing inside of my body, nudging and rubbing my sweet spot so lovingly.

"Like who? What did you gain, you little slut?" He grinned and pushed my knees to the desk. I was once again thankful that I was flexible.

"My father's rich friend... Ahhh... please, please there!" He was slowing down now. "No please! Faster!"

"Tell me." He demanded, getting closer to my face, bending my body with him. I panted hard and tried to think."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. I will definitely read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Uggggg...is this an anime or what
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
That is hot. You like being used like a little toy
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Well, that was something. I'm not quite sure what it was, but it was definitely something. Kudos to you, my friend.
gatteerrrffgsh69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
g.h chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
What in the world?
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So hot! ;)
It would be interesting if you wrote about his other affairs
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Is the person a man or a she male
Jordan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
this made me sooooo horny and i made me want to have Mr. Coutan in my room fucking right now. Thanks for writing such an amazing story. Love yah.
lydia1232323 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i absolutely love this. it was really hot and a cool but familiar theme. it was well written and i really liked it. id like to read another like it ;)
Mike chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What the fuck is wrong with you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
you have a fucking dick?!
loveforever143 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMG! This story was amazing. It made horny! I think u should add on to this one or make like a second one. Ya u should definitely add more.