Reviews for The Company of Wolves
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Thanks for taking the time to review my story awhile back, I'm really slow with the whole return thing.

I'm not much of a fan with the combination of Yuri/Wolf idea, but I did enjoy Sienna's character. Also, I enjoyed the differences between the typical werewolves that are common in most stories compared to the ones you have here. The detailed mechanics and the explanations that set them apart were enjoyable.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Not going to lie. I have no interest in furries whatsoever, so I thank you for not going too much further with that scene.

Also, Jessie took that far too well, and I don't like how blindly she accepted everything that Celia told her. No horror, no revulsion, no disbelief, no thinking that she's dreaming, that she's crazy, or that Celia's crazy. Even if you were trying to be brief, you could have at least Jesse not swallow that whole prepared speech with perhaps just an ounce of skepticism. Maybe some amount of self-doubt or insecurity or something instead of "Hey, I'm suddenly a werewolf, my entire history up till now's been a big lie, but I'm going to dedicate my life to fighting for justice as a superhero lycanthrope, and I'm going to celebrate my new life by having hot, furry-sex with this gorgeous woman with huge jugs."

Sorry if I seem like I'm ranting, but this just really isn't one of my favorites. It didn't feel rushed at all, really, but your Jessie's character building just felt so forced.
CrazyNinjaPenguin chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was a nice little piece.

I loved getting to see more Sienna. I really do enjoy her character.

Of course the whole point here was introducing Jessie, and I gotta say I like her too. She seems cute. Also, Celia sounds pretty hot.
Rahkshi500 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm always happy to see more of your An'uuto Mythos stories, Rab. I love Jessie. She's probably one of my favorite originals characters that you've made. Jessie and Akiko meet? That would be interesting, but from the way you introduced Les Gardienes Émeraudes makes it sound like she's gonna meet Danni and Melody first. And as for sex between transformed werewolves, while I admit it sounds strange when wondering how they can pull that off, I don't think I would consider it a turn-off myself. And thank you for revealing information on the Mahíngan Tribe.