Reviews for Life's Like A Rollercoaster
Blackdraumdancer chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Oh my...I just happened to stumble over your story by chance, it was on the favorite-list of one of my favorite fanfiction authors. And now i know why. It's mind blowingly good! I love it! I love your character developement and your attention to detail. And i really hate that mean cliffhanger you left it on this chapter! ;) no, really, it's fantastic. Now i can finally catch my breath and take the time to review. I just could not stop reading before.
Now I'm going to check out your other stories and the book you've published wich you mentioned some chapters ago.

Thanks for a great read!
Blackdraumdancer
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
So basically, Temperence is highly observant but she always tends to place a negative spin on the details that she notices, right?

For example: the couple with the five children could have been a mixed-marriage (yours, mine, and ours), a second marraige, or, as she suggested, several of the children could be the result of an alternate means of insemination.

The part where she was left out due to the addition of a carseat was terribly sad. No wonder she has issues.

Hopefully she will open up to Noah and allow him a chance.
sailorsweetart chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Lol great chapter! I like Noah and Alex, they're a funny pair xD

NO! Tempie likes Noah...she just...doesnt know it yet...
superfly615243 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
YES YES YESSSSS FINALLY MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE AND SHE ALREADY LIKES HIM CAUSE HES A TALK SHOW HOST AND EEEEP OMG I LOOOOVE THIS STORRRRY
sailorsweetart chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Oh, goodness me,I love this story! ABOUT TIME THEY FRICKIN MEET (kinda)! Please update as soon as possible!
Brian chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
I'm a guy (obviously) can't believe I'm reading this (not my type of story) but loved it so when you gonna update it?
serahei chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I've just found this story 3-4 days ago and haven't had time to read it upon the discovery. Today I finally get to read it.

I really really like this chapter. Noah is such a hilariously weird, random, romantic, obsessed guy. LOL
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I wonder how long it will take for the two of them to finally meet. She sounds like a person who has given up on ever experiencing the joys of life. She didn't even seem exited about living at the beach!

Anyway, it was nice to read her POV, even if it increased my frustration level.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Well, at least he actually made contact with someone who had physically been in contact with Temperance... that has to have some value... right?

Only now he knows that she was in an accident, which will distress him.

Will he ever find the girl? When he finds her, will she want anything to do with him?
sailorsweetart chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Oh, i liked her point of view, i thought it was very well written. I just want her to meet Noah alreadyyyyyy. He's alwways one step behind her. Great job!
superfly615243 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I JUST STARTED READING FICTIONPRESS STORIES AND I LURVEEEEEEE YOURS! I LOVE NOAH SOOOOOO MUCH 3 even though *cough cough* hes not real whatevs! i love you but not in a completely stalkerish way!
Kenata Kisu chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
I think I'm in love too. This story is absolutely amazing. I've never read anything like it, and trust me, I've read a lot of things. Tempie seems really cool/serious and Noah is like a love sick little puppy. It's so adorable! I love it!
sailorsweetart chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
DAYUM. so close. Gah, just find your woman already! lol great job, cant wait for next chapter!
Delynn chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I really like this story so far...update soon :)
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
The girl at the train station will end up being Temperance, right?

Write! Write more! Write now! Okay, tomorrow will be fine, since I am already going to sleep.