Reviews for Saviours
georgia hehehehe chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt tt! why u so good? :) luv ya foxy!
Georgia chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
hehehehehehehehe i LOVE it hahahahahahaha PINEAPPLE! Umm i like how you put that song "paint it black" or watever it is song that we listened to in class! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ORANGE. please update soon! you know that bananas taste and smell like ORANGE, same with chicken ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so yeah I REALLY DO LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE THIS BOOK SO FAR! PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE :) :) :) SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE ORANGE hahahaha

i like trains and chicken

and chickens on trains and orange

and orange chickens on trains with PINEAPPLE'S

TRAINS!

YEAH fistpump moment when...

... I LIKE TRAINS!
Charlot chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
i love your writing always have, we always talk about the books we read to each other and i am shore if this book was on the shelf we would be talking about it. i love the line you wrote "The tale of someone else's life could distract me from my own." thats is the most perfect way to say it - keep writing it so hard to wait for then next chappter - i will just have to keep my begging. trust your gut it is almost always right :)

keep writing

love charlot
fictionsymphony chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Hm. He loves her? Well I certainly didn't expect that. I think it's pretty early for him to be saying that. They only hung out once. So unless he meant that as in a friendly way I'm not sure what to think. I would like to see what happens though.
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
i Love this story.. love it.. can't wait to see the outcome!

one tip though. i think you can get way more reviews than you have now if you change your description/ summary of your story. it kinda turns people off.. try to make it interesting and catchy..

D

XD Vinie
Ivy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
i really like your prologue! the bittersweetness of this girls life is told in anutshell yet you dont give much away. i love the way you ended this it makes me want to read more! thank you for this story one of the best beginnings ive read :)
Traquor chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I really like this idea, about the strawberries and everything. It's cool. : ) Just remember when you have people talking, every time someone says something, you need to have a new paragraph. Otherwise it just gets confusing. : )
Boreeeed chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow this is a real good start! I was wondering if you could check out my own story called "Closed Doors Wanting to be Opened" I would really appreciate it!