Reviews for Ghost Hunter
the clockwork gallery chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Aw... this is really interesting and sweet! Update soon! Hey, this isn't a flame, and I wouldn't even bother correcting you if I thought your story didn't have any potential. So... when you have dialogue, you use quotation marks instead of aposthophe. So like 'With you? Um yes! Of course Jake!' I practically sang should be like "With you? Um yes! Of course, Jake!" :) That's the only main grammar error. Otherwise, I LOVE IT! A LOT!

Spirit keepers? I'm doind a trilogy like that. Only it's like PromiseKeepers, GateKeepers, SecretKeepers. :D

- Ray.
Claire Ville chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
cautee! can't wait to see Jake & Ivy's relationship progress more! :D

This was awesome, but you accidentally wrote 'Just running an errand babe,' he slurred, raising one sloppily raising one lopsided eye in a malicious manner. '

otherwise it was awesome darl xoxox
Ihatethesystem chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
The first ghost Ivy met was named Kasper. It looked kid of like a chinese dragon with red eyes. At first it wanted to kill Ivy because it thought she was an enemy.

The first ghost Ivy has fought... I forget what it's called, but it had green eyes and was venemous.
Ihatethesystem chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
This SO reminds me of my story, Panerva's School for the Gifted, where my main character, Nikita, crashes into Joseph Vendetta, school hottie, and they instantly fall for eachother. Ah, memories...

Speaking of which, maybe you could read that story for me, Panerva's School for the Gifted, please?
TheFictionMaster chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
That was awesome! :D LOL. I've made up Ivy's face in my mind. A white haired beauty. :D Well, keep making them sir! :)
TheFictionMaster chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
This chapter is awesome! xD I laughed to hard when Jake bit Hale's tongue. lol. anyways... keep publishing more chapters. :)
TheFictionMaster chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Cool. xD But I have one question. What is the name of the main protagonist? :D
TheFictionMaster chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Cool dude. :) A HUGE THUMBS UP. I've only red the first chapter. I'll continue to read the others. and I'll totally subscribe to you! :D
Claire Ville chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
So good! :D

update soon Allykins ... can't wait to see what happens!

I hate Hale! she's such a ***** :P lol but anyway update asap! :D

love chuu xoxoxo
PunkRockLuvr chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Okay, so I like the whole concept of this story and everything. But there are several ways in which you can improve you writing, no offence intended of course, I'm just gonna try and help you improve your writing :)

First, there are many grammatical errors. One example is that you keep using 'cos' for because. You shouldn't use abbreviations like that while writing a story, it makes the story seem less serious.

Also, when writing a story numbers should usually be spelled out.

Anddd, you should be more descriptive. I feel like you just skim past all the description and hurry through the story.

So yeah :) I hope my advice will be taken and I hope that you have taken no offense from the advice.

Keep writing though! Just focus on the stuff I told you about.
Claire Ville chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ooh, please update :D

I noticed several spelling and grammar errors, but otherwise this is AWESOME :) :)
lasthope1128 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Awesomesause! she seems to have a tendency to ramble off, just like me!
lasthope1128 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
please...update...soooooooooon! ive gotta see how the lunch/first date goes!
Claire Ville chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
WOW!

this was so amazing :)

I love the plot :D

please update soon!
Winged Warrior chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
ok guys fro chapter three the end is supposed to be,

Ivy. Ivy. Mysterious name, mysterious girl.

my comp would not let me change it so just read it as the above. Thanks!