Reviews for My Sanity
Legadema chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Please hurry and update again soon. I can't wait for another new chapter.
Sabrina chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I’ve been meaning to write a review, but after every chapter I simply wanted to read on (and partially because I haven’t got the slightest clue as how I’d get around to writing a review, which I’ve never done before.)

The feelings I got for every chapter increased each time. Especially from chapter six to eight – holy morbid mother of fictional deaths – were those chapters an easy way to turn on the waterworks.

It gets quite depressing here and there, which isn’t a surprise since the protagonist is after all in some rehab-place-e-ma-bob to recover from - oh, wait, get this: depression. (Of course also for other reasons, but I’m trying to make a point here.) It adds a good touch of realism, so no complaints on my side.

The characters are all amazing, except those snotty ones that I know we’d all like to punch on the face, but hey, their horrifying personalities makes the story more lively, might as well keep ‘em.

The only thing that really got on my nerves is I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS THING BETWEEN RIELLA AND BLAKE IS GOING TO PROCEED, I’M A ROMANTIC AND I’M ALSO IMPATIENT, SO UPDATE ASAP BEFORE MY OVARIES EXPLODE!

*calms down* Err anyway, kudos to the writer. Story so far is uh-maaazing, please do keep it up, even if you take your time, just keep on writing the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
I am so in love with this story. I looked it up n could stand up till i got to d last chapter, this is one of d few gud stories dat one finds difficult to predict. U rock** NJAC**
SuiLon434 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Really? But you're really a great writer as it is. You write with a lot of depth, emotion, and prowess. I guess you can only go up from here then because you're already writing like an actual published author.
TheBlackCrown chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
THis story is awesome
June chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
LOVE YOUR WRITING!
June chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
The only thing I can say is that your writing is awesome!
imperfectlyokay chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
OH YES HER PARENTS ARE GOING AWAY
OH YES SHE'S FINALLY OPENING UP TO BLAKE A BIT

THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST GENERALLY AN 'OH YES' :D
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
It is nice that Riella has someone to share her feelings with now. I hope she and Blake become REALLY good friends.
imperfectlyokay chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
GYAH. I am finally reviewing. I am such a butt.

Anyway.

I love the little insights into the past. And I liked Derek's lil protective brother moment. And how she's finally opening up to Blake!

Oh and I thought the line about not being able to trust her parents so who can she trust was absolutely killer.

Great job! Can't wait till next update. Which hopefully will be soon since you're not such a lazy butt as I am, even if we do have the same name ;)
June chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I think I discovered a little mistake :s
At one point you say: "it was Chase Sandler, the most popular and best looking guy in my school." But isn't his name Chase Wilson?
June chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love this so much, can't wait to read chapter 2 c:
Legadema chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Keep it going.

This story is just getting better and better.
Shadowkiller176 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
LLOOOOVVVEEEE IT! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE FASTER!
Cbb to sign in chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
You know who I am ;) Your shorty :P Well written chapter, PunkRockLuvr. :D Learn to update sooner :P
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »